The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Coppervape BF Mod

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Layzee Vaper, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. benley73

benley73 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2016
    I like its a tad more restrictive than Narda but i like it , the utlem cap for pocket can fit Narda if say a 1mm or 1.5mm taken a little off the bottom of the cap to drop airflow down a little
    Since caps for Narda are not available cheaply wheres as pockets has Blk PEI an frosted PC top caps available at 6.75usd each , might pick up another to do so ,
    Photo is Narda with Pocket pei /utlem top cap , as you can see airflow on pocket is higher ,
    But so is clearance inside to allow it to be cut down a tad to fit an maybe cut inner to be slightly domed with a 20mm counter sink drill bit since top is solid 3mm + thick , its at least a workable option
    So is polishing it up a little [​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If the Pocket has the Same Great Flavor as the NarDa as many have said, and if Building on it is Easier than the NarDa, as most have said Also, then my plan is to PIF my NarDa's and move to using the Pocket(s) as my Daily Driver.

• Like Like x 1
  3. benley73

May 2, 2016
    I use an like both ,
    Narda has a tad more airflow as i mentioned but like both Pocket an Narda , only neg things ive heard about it i believe was it was down to being a clone so would never of been liked if it met all expectations with them i just dont get the snobbishness ,
    so will keep both an the Mulciber RDA with the single airflow ring , not tried the Narca yet still sat on table awaiting a build,
    but the many other single coil RDA,s i have , Origen little, O atty , IAI, hussar v1.0 , hussar rdta, Entheon , all clones +
    a few dual coilers
    i think i will sell on too

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mermaaan

Mermaaan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Just received a couple airlabs and le concordes.

The airlab is a bit too picky with builds but I think I like it for standard round wire builds. 2 of those is enough for me though. For dual air single coils the pocket is still my fave.

The sxk le concorde is a big winner for me though. There's just something I like about single airflow better than dual. Plus the added perk of being less leak prone when squonking since you can angle the airflow away from how you tilt the mod when vaping. As far as clones go this is my fave single coiler. Ordered 4 more. It will join the sxk m atty as my two favorite clone rdas that I stock up on. One for single coil, one for duals.

• Like Like x 1
  5. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Have you tried the Mulciber RDA

Has 2 different airflow rings
    One with 2 stacked slots on one side
    On the other its just one slot , which can be put on for lower use upper slot.
    Dual post velocity styled deck at the back of the deck for single coil build or dual
    has a reduced upper chamber down to around 18mm maybe so guess helps too ,
    bf pin standard 510 pin , get some nice Flavour from this , an using single airflow ring reduces Air flow quite well , [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Yup, mulciber is one of my all time faves! I liked the clone enough to buy the authentic. It is the rda that got me interested in finding more single airflow designs. I really should buy another - just been busy trying a bunch of others.

Got one more that interests me that I need to try in the near future - the jorda. If it comes anywhere close to the le concorde I'll be happy, as the le concorde is on par with the mulciber. I just wont be able to get one other than through secondary market now if ever (le concorde).

The only flaw with the mulciber is those tiny post screws. I worry about damaging them every time I build it. But that does not diminish my opinion of the atty as a whole. Just wish they were more robust for longevity as I plan on keeping it in my rotation for a long time.

Oh and one thing I did with mine is replace the drip tip for a similar but taller one. The drip tip from a gambit is a perfect fit. You can buy them separately without the atty on fasttech. I think I have 20 of them now lol!

• Like Like x 1
  7. benley73

May 2, 2016
    I tend to replace all the drip tips , there just way to small , you end up with a hot atty cap an tiny tips , so use 510 tips from tanks kalora/ Corona / Korina tips an the skyline utlem tips work well with my smaller atties,
    Dont heat up dont burn your lips ect , [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Agree! I don't understand why they make them so short! That's why I bought a bunch of those gambit tips. They are the bare minimum height required for me to avoid hot lips! :) I have a few delrin ones from captivape that are about the same dimensions as the gambit but even taller that I use for certain attys as well. But yeah I pretty much replace the dt on any atty I buy these days. The only exception has been the shift bf (batch 2) they got that one right imo.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    No better time to buy another mulciber I guess... Tiberian is selling them for less than $50 now. Probably getting rid of the last of their stock.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheWestPole

TheWestPole Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    I bought a Mulciber thinking it would be ideal for vertical builds. It is. Dead center 4.5 mm coil, dual AFC ring, squonks directly into the center of the wick. Very happy and sticking with vertical for this one. :)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Wow, 4.5 mm eh? That is something I need to try I think.

• Like Like x 2
  12. benley73

May 2, 2016
    Not tried Vert in there yet myself

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheWestPole

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TheWestPole

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Sure. Looks like a standard tube connection to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    The CopperVape BF V2 could be a Great 18650 Squonk Box. And the Price is Very Affordable.

I'm just Not Feel'n it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TheWestPole

May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    I'd be feeling it more if it took a 2x700 battery. o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Completely Agree!

• Like Like x 2
  19. EyeCentric

EyeCentric Full Member Verified Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Whoa, I need this. Now.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mermaaan

Nov 17, 2013
    California
    Mulciber Atomizer

That reduced price might mean the last of their stock. Not bad at all for such an awesome authentic.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.