Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Just wanted to say 2 Things.

One, If anyone is looking for a Compact Single Coil Flavor Chaser rda, check out the CopperVape NarCa...

$10.74 Coppervape NarCa Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 22mm diameter / 316 stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Very Good Quality. Great Flavor. And Very Compact. Works/Looks Great on a Pico Squeeze also.

And Two, Hope Everyone has a Great Christmas. And gets some Time to Spend with Family and Friends.

free-christmas-clipart-RcG7RdpcL.jpeg

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
1BD94DA9-18DF-4A61-9A03-7C6AE9E8F9A1.jpeg

One, If anyone is looking for a Compact Single Coil Flavor Chaser rda, check out the CopperVape NarCa...

$10.74 Coppervape NarCa Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 22mm diameter / 316 stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Very Good Quality. Great Flavor. And Very Compact. Works/Looks Great on a Pico Squeeze also.

And Two, Hope Everyone has a Great Christmas. And gets some Time to Spend with Family and Friends.

Thanks for the recommendation :)
Wishing you & everyone the Merriest of Christmases!

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016

Got one Ordered along with extra caps ,
Hoping its as good as the Narda , Pocket an Mulciber ,
been through quite a few
RDA,s trying to find the right amount of restrictiveness to the draw

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Got one Ordered along with extra caps ,
Hoping its as good as the Narda , Pocket an Mulciber ,
been through quite a few
RDA,s trying to find the right amount of restrictiveness to the draw

If you are Chasing Flavor, the NarCa is, IMO, as Good or maybe even a Hair's Breath better then the NarDa.

And it is More Compact. So if that is the Look one is going for, that is a Check in the Positive Column.

• Useful

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Has anyone seen coppervape new bf mod ? On there Facebook page, gone backwards to a cheap plastic bf mod

Also making the drop kits for skyline RTA
Shenzhen Coppervape Technology Co., Limited
b032df363f552b59500fd95ca6123620.jpg

That's kinda a Disappointment.

Everyone and their Brother seems to be onboard the rapidly slowing down, same look at every station, plastic box mod Train.

What does this CV Mod bring to the table that Isn't out there Already?

Would much rather have liked to see CopperVape do a 20700 or even a 21700 version of their Original BF Mod.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
If you are Chasing Flavor, the NarCa is, IMO, as Good or maybe even a Hair's Breath better then the NarDa.

And it is More Compact. So if that is the Look one is going for, that is a Check in the Positive Column.
Yes thats what I've got one for , love the Narda , also prefer the old hussar rdta to the v1.0 too ,

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
That's kinda a Disappointment.

Everyone and their Brother seems to be onboard the rapidly slowing down, same look at every station, plastic box mod Train.

What does this CV Mod bring to the table that Isn't out there Already?

Would much rather have liked to see CopperVape do a 20700 or even a 21700 version of their Original BF Mod.

I avoid those box squonks like the plague. The internals on this new one look solid but that plastic box... newp!

I bought a couple of the cv metal squonks because they look great and ergonomics were perfect for me. Wasn't a fan of the internals/performance though. Too flaky. But they did turn me on to the custom classics which I enjoy much more so there is that. Would like to see them try to improve on that design and release a 2.0 instead of yet another plastic box.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes thats what I've got one for , love the Narda , also prefer the old hussar rdta to the v1.0 too ,

I think you will Like the NarCa. It's a Nice Flavor Chaser.

And like I said, the Size goes Great on a Pico Squeeze.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I avoid those box squonks like the plague. The internals on this new one look solid but that plastic box... newp!

I bought a couple of the cv metal squonks because they look great and ergonomics were perfect for me. Wasn't a fan of the internals/performance though. Too flaky. But they did turn me on to the custom classics which I enjoy much more so there is that. Would like to see them try to improve on that design and release a 2.0 instead of yet another plastic box.

Yeah... Many/Most of those 3D Printed style Squonkers have all the Ergonomics of a Bar of Soap. A Big Bar of Soap.

LOL

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Yeah... Many/Most of those 3D Printed style Squonkers have all the Ergonomics of a Bar of Soap. A Big Bar of Soap.

LOL

Exactly! :D

I'd love to see an improved coppervape 2.0 (better internals) in polished ultem - or even a bunch of materials - with a single 20700 battery and non-proprietary bottle system (silicone).

If they want to stick with a proprietary bottle system a detachable carrier system like the hellfire venom x is the best I've used. Now that would be a sweet squonker!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

One, If anyone is looking for a Compact Single Coil Flavor Chaser RDA, check out the CopperVape NarCa...

Look they came out with a Ultem version of the Narca

$11.49 Coppervape NarCa Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 22mm diameter / 316 stainless steel + PEI at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: zoiDman

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Yeah theres a few versions , im awaiting the SS Narca with extra utlem cap ,an utlem cap for pocket RDA which im liking too.

but there's clear an blk available and a frosted version,
Still awaiting the stimy v6 bf mod an VG 2.5 mini mod as well as more goodies, then will tail off my buying in new year , got way more than i need now.
Although the artic Dolphin mods look nice one looks similar shape design to Coppervape BF mod but stabwood

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah theres a few versions , im awaiting the SS Narca with extra utlem cap ,an utlem cap for pocket RDA which im liking too.

but there's clear an blk available and a frosted version,
Still awaiting the stimy v6 bf mod an VG 2.5 mini mod as well as more goodies, then will tail off my buying in new year , got way more than i need now.
Although the artic Dolphin mods look nice one looks similar shape design to Coppervape BF mod but stabwood

You’re the King of Collecting lots of goodies :D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
just Arrived the CV narca with a Utlem top cap as well as SS RDA,
New top cap for the
Pocket RDA bf arrived too
, looks very nice ,
Cv just messaged me skyline drop kits instock too , [emoji16],
db3294f842c5465d34526ce28a2c68e0.jpg
82f885410c43dff24aadeb93e3192280.jpg
6de6f4247a6465fac3f997e323342af1.jpg
90e909cde524e823102b523c28bd5112.jpg
8b8d34a0d7262f54967e14d850951ff7.jpg

Looks Great.

My Pocket shipped a couple of day ago. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread