Coppervape's Skyline Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
According to Coppervape the ones sold directly from their factory has logos, others don't. So the ones from 3fvape, 2fdeal etc should also not have logos. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There is a flash sale this weekend 3fvape $22.99. They also have all the accessories as well. If anyone wants to test it out...
I still have one tank in line ahead of the CV Skyline.... should be ordering it soon waiting to see more reviews from 3f. They just got them in 2 days ago.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
According to Coppervape the ones sold directly from their factory has logos, others don't. So the ones from 3fvape, 2fdeal etc should also not have logos. Correct me if I'm wrong.
There is a flash sale this weekend 3fvape $22.99. They also have all the accessories as well. If anyone wants to test it out...
I still have one tank in line ahead of the CV Skyline.... should be ordering it soon waiting to see more reviews from 3f. They just got them in 2 days ago.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA

Incorrect, due to major whining of a select few Fasttech forum members a couple years back FT's policy is to now order clones without logos if possible, not all manufacturers will comply. The logo-less clones from FT are the same quality as those with logo. 3F, Gearbest, 2Fdeal and any other China vendor receive logo clones if they want them. With pretty much every major logo-less clone release from FT will follow rumors of "not as good quality" "not actually SXK, Coppervape, ETC. typically its the same crew that starts the rumors.

Rule of thumb, if the logo is important to you buy anywhere else, if you want logo-less FT is the best possibility of getting one.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Well ft has pulled that kind of stuff before, when I ordered the "sxk" kf5 I was having issues with it, compared it to a buddy's from a coop and it was obviously not the same. I think sometimes if there's high demand and limited supply like there was with the kf5 (waited a couple of months for mine to ship) they will grab some from somebody else to limit the amt. of people canceling orders.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Not going to get into a debate on something that is completely unable to be proven one way or the other, 800+ orders from FT, my experience does not support it. Besides that has little to do with FT policy on logos.

Last edited:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
For me logo is not a big deal. I can go either way. I wouldn't even mind if there was even some kind of way to know it was a Coppervape, Sxk, SMJY, etc. Stamp on the bottom of the base or whatever.. For me it's just knowing what version I'm getting for that particular companies "clone" quality and buying the correct spare parts after.

Most people I know who do or don't vape don't have any clue about high end RTAs. Even if I tried to play it off as an original $200 rta they would just look at me like I was stupid, I'm not impressing anyone either way.
Just looking for a good vape...;)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
For me logo is not a big deal. I can go either way. I wouldn't even mind if there was even some kind of way to know it was a Coppervape, Sxk, SMJY, etc. Stamp on the bottom of the base or whatever.. For me it's just knowing what version I'm getting for that particular companies "clone" quality and buying the correct spare parts after.

Most people I know who do or don't vape don't have any clue about high end RTAs. Even if I tried to play it off as an original $200 rta they would just look at me like I was stupid, I'm not impressing anyone either way.
Just looking for a good vape...;)
I would pay a bit more for no logo and the stamp of the manufacturer... Would be easier to sell in classies then :)

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
3Fvape is now carrying the Coppervape Skyline. The description is a little confusing as far as the airflow kit(10). It seems like it might be included. The pics don't show it though. Can anyone confirm this?
Why does Fastech have CV ones without the logo? Is it a different quality (cheaper version) or just no logo for those who don't want it? I really don't want a clone of a clone. :p
Airflow inserts is only 2 included and 8 to purchase seperately ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
So here's my offset posts. Anyone else got this?

tNaGKNo.jpg

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
You guys and this thread convinced me. I ordered from 3F today on their flash sale. I was surprise that their sale price even included registered airmail shipping in the base price. A really good deal! Now I get to see if it can slide through without customs grabbing it. One of the problems of living in a country that bans ecigs.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
You guys and this thread convinced me. I ordered from 3F today on their flash sale. I was surprise that their sale price even included registered airmail shipping in the base price. A really good deal! Now I get to see if it can slide through without customs grabbing it. One of the problems of living in a country that bans ecigs.
Don't expect it to be the best thing ever, sometimes it's hard to read between all the hype when somethings new (or freshly cloned), but objectively it's far from the best atty I've used.

It's decent though, but imo it's not worth $200, I only got mine bc I was able to haggle the guy way down right after the clone came out. the 3 biggest things I'm not a fan of; Flavor isn't up to par considering other atty's that are in its price range, I swear I can taste the little peek inserts, the chamber design and long vertical wicks makes it so this thing gunks up super fast and sometimes struggles in TC, you have to rebuild often.

Last edited:

Domejunky

Feb 28, 2017
Don't expect it to be the best thing ever, sometimes it's hard to read between all the hype when somethings new (or freshly cloned), but objectively it's far from the best atty I've used.
That's quite a refreshing point of view. I think sometimes it's a case of finding out what an Atty excels at. I've bought atties with a view to using them for a particular use case, they didn't do that very well, sold them, bought the same Atty again when I've realised I needed them for a different role. I did this with the Kayfun 5, ended up with 2 authentics and a clone at various times

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The CV skyline driptips at 97p each are great for other atties,
ended up picking up a few of these ,
and got a couple spare glass tanks ,
to last me though TDP a little longer ,
Mine was direct from CV ,
the recent extras are from gearbest , since had some funds in wallet along with points , [emoji6]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
In addition to this thread it was the Busardo review that finally had me go for it. I bought a clone so no great investment. I own a lot of atomizers and I view this as just part of the hobby trying new things. Now if I had paid for the original and didn't like it I would be a little upset. At least it will fill the new toy slot for a while.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016

It's decent though, but imo it's not worth $200, I only got mine bc I was able to haggle the guy way down right after the clone came out. the 3 biggest things I'm not a fan of; Flavor isn't up to par considering other atty's that are in its price range, I swear I can taste the little peek inserts, the chamber design and long vertical wicks makes it so this thing gunks up super fast and sometimes struggles in TC, you have to rebuild often.
Thanks for an honest review. Usually reviews are all hyped up and everything is Great and the Best tank 2017! (Basically most YouTube reviewers) Don't get me started on that rant.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread