• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Core 15 Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Getting really tired of them on Nvidia Maxwell gpu's. They pulled the core 18's but now we're deluged with obsolete core 15's instead. Takes ppd down to ~80k vs. 270k+ with core 17 wu's. My AMD/ATI gpu's get absolutely no core 15's. They roll from one core 17 to the next without delay. Post concerns on the fah forum and the post get's deleted as 'repetitive'.

My patience is wearing very thin with pande. The fah forum is heavily censored to apparently hide issues and donor concerns. I have to question where my money's going.

Last edited:

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I continue to fold now only because of Team ECF and carrying the flag. That won't continue very much longer in the face of pande's apparent indifference and concealment of donor concerns. Donors and their investments in time and money are the only thing that keeps fah alive. Without us fah dies. It's time pande learns this. They can censor and delete posts on the fah forums but they can't reach in here.

Last edited:

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
irwink, whatever you decide to do, I'd like to thank you for your folding efforts on behalf of ECF! You have done an outstanding job!
Now, if only I could fold 933K a day like you do.

I appreciate that very much. Really. I've put a whole lot of time, effort and money into folding. When I started 16 months or so ago with 1 older machine I didn't foresee I'd get this devoted to it.

I still believe in the research but am frustrated by the seeming 'ivory tower' detachment, inattention, censorship of concerns expressed and lack of communication from pande group. .

In the world I live in ineffectiveness, inattention to valuable resources and inefficiency result in unemployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread