Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
New Moliq e-liquids Review - 19 Liquids From Molinshop

UZcXhaJ.png

Molinshop has been very busy lately, after recently making some internal changes, and has finally rebooted with their new line of ready to vape e-liquids Moliq. The new Moliq liquids are crafted with very unique flavor combinations, they use the finest European flavoring ingredients (Diacetyl and GMO free), and are mixed into a very clean Chemnovatic nicotine base of your choice mg/ml, using 70PG/30VG.

I really have enjoyed tasting all of these liquids, to me there are some very unique flavors and real winners in the lineup, and I'm sure others will agree and everyone will find their own favorites too!

These liquids were sent free of charge, but that will not sway my thoughts one way or the other as you will read below, you will only get my honest opinion! I received them a little over a month ago, and have already offered my opinion on Molinshop's forum during our testing period, so some of you may have already read my opinions on these. I compiled this into a single review to make it easier for others to get a general sense of the liquids and find my reviews on these in a single easy to read thread.

Please enjoy, and feel free to also add your own reviews to this thread if you like!

Hardware Used - eGo Twists & Spinner II's 1100/1600 (3.4-3.9V) / FT Mini RDA (setup w/ silica - 30ga @ 1.4 Ohms), and 2 x Mini Davide BCC (30ga @ 1.6-1.8 Ohms w/ cotton)

Steeping Period - 2 weeks pre-steeped + Shipping time of a few days (Updates at 7 weeks on a few as noted)

Nicotine Base Used - Moliq Standard For Liquids - Chemnovatic VPG Pro base PG 70% / VG 30%

Nicotine Level - 0mg/ml & 12mg/ml as noted

1. Moliq 8 O'Clock 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Chocolate with a hint of fresh mint, easily identified

Tastes like a sweet chocolate mint, the chocolate is bold and fancy (Glamour Chocolate), mixed with fresh realistic mint (not candy-like mint, or menthe). I do not taste any menthol, but I do think I'm detecting a cooling effect (Koolada). It's very good, and not over sweetened to where you couldn't vape it all day. I would categorize it on the drier side too for anyone curious.

Overall Rating - 8.5/10 - To me, this is much better than Halo's Shamrock :D

2. Moliq Banana 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Soft and realistic banana scent, sweet

The banana flavor is soft and delicate, it's a realistic fruit flavor but the taste may remind some of a light banana gum/taffy, but it's definitely not a candy/runts type of banana. I'd classify this as a medium sweetness, and it's not drying to vape. Medium to heavy TH even at low voltages, and the overall flavor is not changed by voltage.

Overall Rating - 8/10

3. Moliq BlackCurrant 0mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Black Currant - Slight sulfuric berries scent, I always get that from black currant and guess that's how it's scent will always be to me. I can smell the dark rich currants underneath, it's a realistic and tart berry scent

Bold black currant flavor, it's a very deep and rich flavor, moderately sweet and all natural tasting. At lower voltages the dark richness is more evident, as you increase the heat the overall sweetness lessens, and the edges round out a little, leaving a strong black currant flavor that is smooth and crisp. This leaves a nice black currant aftertaste in your mouth after just a few vapes, like a rich heavy grape juice would. It's not drying to vape, and actually I think it almost makes your mouth feel wetter as you vape it more and more.

Overall Rating - 8/10 Bold flavor, true to the name, and doesn't leave you wishing for more flavor

4. Moliq Cherry 0mg/ml & 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle - Light cherry syrup (Both 0mg/ml and 12mg/ml smell the same, that's a big + for Chemnovatic Nic Base!)

Cherry 0mg/ml - I would class this cherry in the medium to dark tasting in the range of cherries, and it's sweetness level I'd say is medium as well. It's a natural tasting sweetened cherry, and I would say it tastes like a mixture of red and dark red cherry flavors. Higher voltages do tend to make the flavor pop a little brighter.

Cherry 12mg/ml - This has a fairly bold TH compared to the 0mg/ml, and it's not the nicotine alone that causes this as I've vaped 12mg/ml juices from these test batches all day for the past two days. So the cherry oddly adds a hefty punch to the TH when mixed with he nicotine base, zero TH for the 0mg/ml as expected. Flavor is basically the same for this one as the 0mg/ml sample, the only real differences I notice are from the nicotine giving it a much stronger TH and general "bite"

These cherry flavors do not taste like cough syrup, which many cherry flavors often can, this is a realistic fresh fruit flavor. It's good on it's own as a stand alone cherry vape, and I'm sure it would be good mixed in with your favorite light or dark tobacco, or pipe blends.

Overall Rating - 7.5/10

5. Moliq Chocolate 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Almost dark chocolate mixed cake batter ready to pour, light pudding powder scent

Smooth and dreamy, nothing like most other chocolates! This is NOT a tootsie roll. nor like other artificial fake tasting chocolates. The liquid instantly reminds me of Molinberry's Glamour Chocolate which is awesome, and itcould be my mind playing tricks on me(?), but I think I'm tasting other flavors in there too. I get hints of cocoa, and maybe another chocolate, along with a little vanilla I believe and a tiny hint of nuttiness. The overall taste reminds me of German chocolate and Devil's food cake mixes, with a little chocolate pudding for good measure. Voltages do not seem to alter the flavor profile.

I do find it to be a little on the dry side, and not as sweet as I'd like, but that's personal preference. While good on it's own, this would be great mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with your favorite pipe or straight tobacco flavor, or maybe with a partial tank of your favorite coffee for a change up. It's hard for me to get my mind out of DIY mode :D

Overall Rating - 7.5/10

6. Moliq Chocolate Orange 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Decadent chocolate scent, reminds me of German chocolate cake batter that's been mixed and is ready to pour. No citrus scent detected, which surprised me after tasting it!

For me this has a slightly sharp throat hit (TH). There is a very bright, crisp and fancy orange flavor up front, with smooth chocolate rounding out the background. This was an unexpected and surprising flavor! I expected the chocolate to dominate with the orange showing up in the back notes, but it's the other way around and that unexpectedness provides and very refreshing vape.

I could vape this all day without worry that the chocolate or sweetness would become too much, it's a perfect balance and not heavily sweetened. The orange/clementine is very unique, so very different than most other oranges I've ever tasted, it's bright and crisp with a slightly darker tasting sweet note than other oranges, in a way similar to a how blood oranges are different but it's not as dark, more bright like a tangerine, very hard to describe.

Overall this flavor reminds me of something extravagant that a king and queen would be hording and eating as a delicacy treat on special occasions. :p

Overall Rating - 9.5/10 I'd give it a 10/10 but I think it needs a pinch of cream

7. Moliq Coconut 0mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Sweet coconut, not milky scented, kind of like dried shredded baking coconut smells

Smooth and slightly sweet, creamy coconut flavor that isn't candy, plastic, or fake tasting. To me this tastes like real baking coconut, or coconut oils, with a hint of earthiness like woody/husks but it's just a hint. In general it's not overly dry, and isn't very sweet either, I'd say a light natural sweetness is all.

I'm sure coconut lovers could vape this all day, for my tastes it needs to be a little sweeter but hey that's just me and juice makers can't please everyone at once. ;)

Overall Rating - 7.5/10- Good natural flavor!

8. Moliq Cola 0mg & 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Smells like Pepsi foam, fizzy and sweet but less "Dark" smelling than Pepsi or all other "cola" (Both 0mg/ml and 12mg/ml smell the same, another big + for Chemnovatic Nic Base!)

Cola 0mg - Smooth sweet cola, reminds me of Pepsi foam when you poured it a little bit too fast and you have to drink the foam off the top of your cup really quick before it spills everywhere. The flavor is on the light side with a medium sweetness and zero TH. It does taste fizzy which is a great thing in a cola vape, most "Cola" flavors tend to taste somewhat flat usually. Higher voltages take some of the brightness out of the overall flavor profile, so if you are a cola fan keep the current on the lower end of what's vapable to you for best flavor.

Cola 12mg/ml - This was rough at first for me, due to normally using a higher VG content, and much lower Nic (normally 50/50 or higher VG and 2-5mg/ml is my norm). And cola is one of my favorite flavors, so I tried these before all others. Once I was used to 12mg/ml again it was much better/smoother for me. Same overall flavor as the 0mg/ml, but with a hefty TH, this adds to the fizzy aspect in a way. This leads me to suggest that even 0mg/ml vapers at least try the next nicotine level up when sampling this flavor, so they can experience it with the increased fizzy effect that happens when the nic combines with this flavor.

Again, for me this flavor is on the light side for a cola, I'd prefer a stronger cola taste, and a little bit darker sweetness. All my personal preferences of course, cola is like cherry or chocolates, it's hard to find the exact perfect one for every tongue out there ;)

Overall Rating - 9/10 - Overall, I would rate these cola's right up at the top of my favorite cola's list, only loosing out the top spot due to not being as strongly flavored as I'd like for a cola.

9. Moliq Delight 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Sweet vanilla and maybe vanilla butternut, caramel, light tobacco w/ a light floral aspect

** @ Tobacco Flavors @ ** Please forgive my lack of proper "tobacco" terminology when reviewing these liquids, I am not a tobacco vapor and never have been, so my descriptions will be very lacking in terms of properly detecting and describing tobacco flavor notes. **

Bold TH, medium blonde tobacco notes with a hint of unsweetened caramel, lightly woody mixed with a creamy vanilla undertone, finished off with a light cherry blossom or cherry balsam (I think). It's a smooth vape, with a very soothing aftertaste. Higher voltages make it a little less creamy, and it does seem a little bit drier, but that's kind of expected as you raise the voltage. I also detect slightly more woody notes at higher voltages.

I'd class this as a millionaires tobacco, it's high end, classy and rich but not in an overly sweet way, like many millionaires :toast:

** Additionally, tobaccos (and flavors with vanilla and creams) almost always change over an extended period of time, and since these have only been steeped for 2 weeks or so I feel they will probably change some after another 1-3 weeks. I plan to update these reviews at the 4-5 week mark (overall), so if the flavor changes in a notable way after that time I will add further descriptive notes, if not I will still post un update to each tobacco along the lines of no further steeping needed past a few weeks. **

*** @ 7 weeks update! Further steeping did bring out more flavors on this liquid! I can now detect banana under the caramel, and it seems the cherry has taken a backseat under the now forefront tobacco, vanilla, caramel and light banana undertone. This liquid just launched and luckily I still had some left to re-sample, at first 2-3 weeks I didn't notice any banana, it was mainly tobacco, vanilla and cherry to me This one's a steeper, I'd suggest giving it at least 4-5 weeks for full flavor, may take 7 I'm not sure as I only tested at 2-3 weeks and then now at 7.

Overall Rating - 8.5/10

10. Moliq Freeze Mint 0mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Menthol with eucalyptus

A very bold and strong menthol juice! It's cold! I detect menthol and koolada, possibly a little bit of fresh mint and hints of peppermint with a small dab of eucalyptus too. This isn't very sweet, if at all, and it's on the dry side.

This is ice cold, did I say it was cold yet? Leaves a chill in your mouth too!

It's a freezer, menthol fans will love this :hubba: :drool: :toast:

Overall Rating - 8.5/10 - Bold flavor!

11. Moliq Friday Night 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Herbal licorice and brown sugar, maybe hint of cocoa, caramel and coffee

All I mainly taste and smell in the exhaled vapor is dark unsweetened licorice. I can tell something else is mixed in there, but I can't define nor taste what it is. Maybe a little bit of chocolate? Yes, now that I mention that, I'm almost certain I can taste some Molinberry Glamour Chocolate... Maybe it's my brain playing tricks on me? Yes, I think it's there, licorice and chocolate, and possibly some hints of caramel! It's not bad at all, but it is very unexpected and different, I'm sure many people probably would enjoy this due to the unique flavor factor alone.

The liquid It's somewhat dry and not overly sweet, actually it's kind of soothing due some of the notes in the licorice. The licorice taste is real licorice, herbal-like and not black candy/jelly beans type of licorice for those concerned, there is a huge difference. At lower voltages it's a little bit sweeter, and the licorice is more pronounced, at mid to higher voltages the chocolate comes more to the front and the mix rounds itself out.

I can't wait to see what the intended flavor of this is meant to be, it's very intriguing to me trying to figure out the intended flavor! Maybe a Jägermeister type drink flavor? If that's the intended flavor profile, I feel it's missing a big anise bite, and a boozy feeling. It's so tough trying to think what this is meant to taste like!

** 7 Week Steep Update - I just tasted it again, after a 7+ week steep and now knowing what it's described flavors are, I still only detect Licorice, and my mind playing tricks on me spying a little cola I think, no tobacco. Funny though, the chocolate aspect that was so strong to me previously is now gone. Leaving this tasting to me now like licorice and a hint of cola, with a dark undertone I can't define (assuming the whisky & tobacco).

Overall Rating - 7/10 - Very unique, and very different than anything I've ever vaped!

12. Moliq Jolie 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Black currants, with hints of mango and apple

Smells like black currants with a hint of mango and possibly passion fruit, but instantly when vaping I taste a huge blast of the Dark Blackberry incense/powder/musk that I mentioned in my review of Molinberry's Dark Blackberry flavoring. That strangeness is all I can taste basically, with a hint of currant or mango hiding in the background faintly under that dreaded powdered incense musky taste.

Voltages do not seem to affect the flavor profile for me, but at higher voltages I almost think I detect something green, like maybe a hint of leaf or pine needles too? :mrgreen: Overall it's a very smooth and soft flavor for 12mg/ml, with a medium sweetness, and it leaves a decent black currant aftertaste (under the offending notes aftertaste too :( )

The main flavor I get is that Dark Blackberry flavor and I can't get past it, quickly my brain shifts into "Fight or Flight" mode for some reason. I can vape it but the off flavors from that Dark Blackberry in it instantly make my brain tell me to stop, like I accidentally spilled something incorrect on my atty. It must be some kind of chemical reaction to one of the flavoring components in that flavor, it doesn't taste right to me and confuses my brain :D

Overall Rating - 2/10 It's a soft and delicate berry flavor, which I know will appeal to many, but my body doesn't agree with one of the flavors so I have to vote low

13. Moliq Lambada 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Pears and banana, with hints of pineapple and coconut, overall a soft and fruity scent

Pineapple and coconut with hints of pears and banana, all very fresh tasting. It has a light creaminess and overall it's very smooth for 12mg/ml. Higher voltages brighten and bring the fruits out in front of the creamy coconut. I am unsure if I can taste rum or any other alcohol in it, but it's reminding me of that so it is possible, but could also just be the coconut talking fancy pina colada to me.

This does remind me of a creamy tropical alcohol drink, such as an extravagant pina colada mixed for you at a tiki hut on the beaches of Tahiti :cool:

Overall Rating - 8.5/10 - It's a tropical paradise, sink down into your hammock and enjoy a lazy afternoon!

14. Moliq New York 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Smells like watermelon/strawberry bubble gum

This liquid smells like watermelon bubble gum with a possible hint of strawberry, but it mainly tastes like a sweet and fresh watermelon bubble gum to me. The watermelon is fresh tasting, followed up with sweet pink bubble gum. This is a light flavor, and even though it''s sweetened that sweetness is not overly done and could easily be vaped all day without giving you flavor fatigue. It's simply sweet and delicious, almost mouth-watering and juicy.

I have Molinberry watermelon and bubble gum, and had already planned to mix these two myself when I first tasted them. Seems great minds think alike, this one's a winner in my book!

Overall Rating - 8/10

15. Moliq Raspberry 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Fresh deep raspberry, with a tinge of black currant-like edges, and possible apple

Soft and mysterious tasting, definitely a fresh deeply flavored raspberry. I'm not 100% certain, maybe 95%, but I think there is a little bit of apple in the mix. I also feel like I detect a hint of vanilla or cream as well. As a whole, the flavor tastes naturally lightly sweetened, and slightly dry. The raspberry is fresh and light, not dark, and overall the flavor is light and very enjoyable. I could see this easily being an all day vape without becoming tiring to the senses. It has a medium TH, and the flavor doesn't change as you increase voltages.

Overall Rating - 7.5/10 Very enjoyable mix of flavors!

16. Moliq Strawberry 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Soft strawberry, fresh scent and not candy like

Holy what the hey, it's strawberry! :shock: :D

Normally a decent, or even palatable strawberry for me is few and far between. Most of the time they taste terrible and/or nothing like a strawberry to me. As you can see, even Molinberry's Sweet Strawberry didn't agree with me. Either this is not that flavoring, or I haven't found the perfect mixing ratio for it yet. If it is the regular Molinberry strawberry flavoring, then it could be what I mentioned previously on mixing percentages, or it's additionally mixed with something else to perfection?

I actually taste strawberry in this liquid, and I wasn't expecting that at all! I taste a fresh strawberry, lightly sweetened and has a slight gum-like sweet edge on it. Saying that I do not mean it's "gum-like" at all, only that the sweetness kind of reminds me of gum, it's fresh fruit flavor and not candy strawberry. I find it to be smooth overall with a mild to medium TH. It tastes sweeter at lower voltages, other than the sweetness changing a little bit voltages don't affect the flavor profile. It also leaves a nice strawberry aftertaste lingering in your mouth after only a few vapes.

What a surprise! Honestly I saved tasting this until towards the end of my reviews because I didn't have high hopes due to my past experiences with almost all other strawberries. I could actually vape this all day, it's a realistic fruit flavor and it's light on the sweet meaning your tongue wont tire from the sweetness.

Overall Rating - 8.5/10 - Great job Molinberry mad scientists, this is a real strawberry winner for me!

17. Moliq Tobacco 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Blonde tobacco with nutty undertones, maybe light coffee, light woody undertones as well

** @ Tobacco Flavors @ ** Please forgive my lack of proper "tobacco" terminology when reviewing these liquids, I am not a tobacco vapor and never have been, so my descriptions will be very lacking in terms of properly detecting and describing tobacco flavor notes. **

To me this is similar to Tobacco 3, but the flavor profiles of the tobacco and hazelnut seems a bit stronger. I still taste a light vanilla, but maybe less than tobacco 3. I'm also detecting something else far in the back notes, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's slightly spicy and a little musky, maybe sandalwood, or oak? Could just be the hazelnut messing with me, I'm not sure. This is dry and largely unsweetened, yet still a little creamy/smooth with a tiny hint of sweet due to the vanilla. T he flavor profile does not change with voltage adjustments.

** Additionally, tobaccos (and flavors with vanilla and creams) almost always change over an extended period of time, and since these have only been steeped for 2 weeks or so I feel they will probably change some after another 1-3 weeks. I plan to update these reviews at the 4-5 week mark (overall), so if the flavor changes in a notable way after that time I will add further descriptive notes, if not I will still post un update to each tobacco along the lines of no further steeping needed past a few weeks. **

* @ 7 weeks update! Further steeping not required, flavor didn't change much after the initial 2-3 weeks. To me that's a great thing, no waiting around months for your favorite tobacco to steep!

Overall Rating - 8.5/10 - This gets high marks from me for it's unique flavor profile, it's a great blend that I'm sure will entice many tobacco lovers!

18. Moliq Tobacco Mint 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Light tobacco, medium nuttiness, extra light scent of AP which may just be the nutty aspect reminding me of AP (Acetyl Pyrazine)

Menthol tobacco, on the light side for each, with a hint of nuttiness and faint vanilla. I think hazelnut when considering the nuttiness, it's hard for me to tell under the menthol as I'm not a menthol user so the menthol. It's not a strong menthol, more that I'm not used to menthol so it tends to mask some of the other nuanced flavors for me. The vape is on the dry side, and seems only slightly sweet to almost unsweetened. Voltages do not affect the flavor profile.

* @ 7 weeks update! Further steeping not required, flavor didn't change much after the initial 2-3 weeks. To me that's a great thing, no waiting around months for your favorite tobacco to steep!

Overall Rating - 7/10

19. Moliq Watermelon 12mg/ml

E-liquid aroma in bottle
- Soft sweet watermelon juice, realistic scent

Fresh bowl of sweet red watermelon that leaves a great watermelon taste in your mouth after just a few drags. TH I would class as medium, and higher voltages bring the sweetness down a bit while increasing some of the overall tartness of the flavor.

This has a very unique sweetness to it, it's a natural and realistic sweetness without being candy-like, yet has a slight unique candied edge on it that reminds me of cotton candy while not at all tasting like EM (Ethyl maltol) and I wouldn't really classify it as your average "candy-like" type sweet either. It's a very unique sweetness I haven't come across before but I wish I had a bottle of it for mixing!

Overall Rating - 9/10 - Love this watermelon! :D

I hope you all have enjoyed these reviews, and if you like, please feel free to add your own Molinshop e-liquid reviews here for others to find later.

Thanks again to Molinshop for the review samples!

Vape On!

Last edited:
Reactions: iota

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
I have three Moliq flavors that I will give my thoughts on: coconut, chocolate and 8 o'clock. I'm using my protanks on my groove2 mod and am vaping these flavors at 4 volts.

Coconut: This is my favorite of the Moliq flavors. I am a coconut (foods and scents) lover and have tried so many e-liquids to find some good ones. Moliq's coconut is right up there and I'm happy to have found it. It is just about perfect for me, as it has the right balance of sweetness and a very good "real shredded coconut" taste. The sweetness level is hard to describe (as it is a personal preference), I like a bit of sweetness...but if it is too much it is ruined. This one got it perfect. 10/10

Chocolate: Dry baking cocoa scent and flavor with a slight amount of sweet to it. This is a pretty good chocolate which has grown on my over the course of a day and a half of vaping it. At first I wanted more richness out of it, but as time goes on, I think the slightly muted flavor is what makes this so attractive to me over a longer period of time. It is not too much so as to be overpowering (which a lot of chocolates are) but yet gives you enough taste, and depth that is strangely addictive. 8.5/10

8 O'Clock: Very close to the Chocolate flavor (which is a really good one!) with a small amount of mint added. I smell the mint more than I taste it. Don't get me wrong, I do taste it, but not as much as you would think from the scent. I would prefer it to be a little more of a minty flavor, but this is still a very high quality chocolate mint vape and I am definitely enjoying it. I am not sure if it is a creamy mint, but I do detect something smooth that rounds the flavor out quite nicely. 8/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I would sum up to say I am impressed with Moliq's quality and flavors. It is not often that I like all of the flavors I try from any brand, and to find one that really suits my palate like the coconut is a big success in itself.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Yes, they've always been available to the US. Molinshop offers a few shipping methods, DHL 1-2 (Next day) service, DHL 3-5 day, and another service that delivers on our end via USPS (this method usually takes around 8-12 days, and costs $6-8 depending on your order)

You can order directly from them, and they accept paypal! They are working on getting distribution in the US, but that's harder than it sounds, but she is working very hard to get into the US Market.

I encourage everyone that tries and enjoys these flavors to let your favorite vendor know you like them, and have them contact Molinshop directly to start talks on getting their products into US vendor sites!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I always use the cheaper shipping, and it's usually $6-8 as I mentioned. If I buy something in the US and it's shipped priority that costs $5-8 too, so similar price range to me, for a product coming around the globe, I don't think it's too of a high shipping price.

Yes, for right now the pre-mixed juices are 70PG/30VG, but they are developing higher VG juices right now so they'll be ready soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread