Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
USPS has seen fit to send my Fast Tech order from Chicago to Akron by way of Portland. I officially don't care anymore.
They've gotten really bad with that.I've had several go from Chicago to Wisconsin,Oregon,North Dakota,had 1 go all the way to Florida,just to eventually make it to Columbus haha.

• Optimistic
Reactions: SlowTalker

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Mine just Keeps going Around and Around and Around (and Around).

Package status: In transit

Destination:

2020-06-03 20:11, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2020-05-07 21:07, Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed

2020-05-05 14:39, Zhengzhou City, leaving Zhengzhou International Marketing Center, the next stop , Zhengzhou International

2020-05-05 14:05, Zhengzhou City, Zhengzhou International Marketing Center has received a copy, agent: Sun Gang, Tel: 13512345678

2020-04-30 16:02, Logistics order created

Powered by www.17track.net

======================================

I wonders what how well the Replacement RTA Glass I ordered is doing?

My order 4/25 looks much like yours..... lots of updates from Zhengzhou.
I've had FT orders arrive in 2 weeks up to 2 months.
Gonna give it a few more weeks before I open a ticket if it's not here...

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My order 4/25 looks much like yours..... lots of updates from Zhengzhou.
I've had FT orders arrive in 2 weeks up to 2 months.
Gonna give it a few more weeks before I open a ticket if it's not here...

Yeah... and it Doesn't seem like You and I are alone. Because the China Post Q & A has numerous people who are experiencing the Same Thing.

If the Package is physically moving, you Wonder at what point would China Post kick it out and Return it to Sender? Verses having it, and Others, Clogging Up the system in an Endless Loop.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Yeah... and it Doesn't seem like You and I are alone. Because the China Post Q & A has numerous people who are experiencing the Same Thing.

If the Package is physically moving, you Wonder at what point would China Post kick it out and Return it to Sender? Verses having it, and Others, Clogging Up the system in an Endless Loop.
Well, it was moving.
No update since 5/19.
I feel a bit better in regards to never receiving my shipment after seeing some of the previous success stories posted here of getting an item after 4 months.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I was ready to give up on mine. It was stuck in Zhengshou from April 8th until May 17th, 39 days. But then it suddenly showed up in Washington on the 18th. So maybe I'll get it in the next 2 weeks. Who knows. Totally crazy.

Well evidently it wasn't in Washington back on the 23rd. Two days later it was back in pre-shipment. I finally posted to @anniepan in the Fasttech forum and this was her reply:

Sorry for the wait.

The package WAS returned as it was failed to pass the custom security checking, then the Post resent it out again. According to the latest tracking information, the package has been delivered to air transport on May 12. We think the package is on the way to your address now. We will urge our Post to speed up the shipping and ask them to investigate the package status. We do hope you will receive the package very soon. We will keep you updated via ticket once we hear back from them.

Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
I have no idea where it failed the security check - there or here, since it did show up as being in Washington at one point. This is really becoming a clown show.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm sadly avoiding FT at this point, with one order taking 66 days and it's predecessor still apparently somewhere in China.

On a better note, my Cigabuy order from 5/18 arrived in two separate packages, three days apart. Shipping wasn't free though.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    ^^^THIS^^^

I have had a package sitting in Chicago since May 10. What is their holdup?

I have posted this in this thread before and another thread and I feel it is worth posting again. It has worked for me many times and others have reported to me that it has worked for them.

Very easy...open a "where's my package" inquiry.
    • Copy your tracking #
    • Go to Contact Us | USPS or Go to USPS.com & click "contact us" link (bottom of page)
    • Click "Email us"
    • Click "where's my package"
    • Paste in your tracking # and hit "next"
    • Fill in all required info. (shipper info is not required, skip it)
    • For contents, select "unknown"
    • In the "Additional Information" box, simply type...
      Package obviously lost. Please find and deliver to recipient.
      (Type nothing else, that's all they need to know and it gets their attention - problem, demand/solution - that's it.)
    Your request will be forwarded to the post office where it was last scanned or to the receiving post office and might be contacted by that post office (although if you live in a large metro area that is serviced by a very busy post office you probably won't be contacted).

It costs you nothing and it's simple and effective.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    ^^^THIS^^^

I have posted this in this thread before and another thread and I feel it is worth posting again. It has worked for me many times and others have reported to me that it has worked for them.

• Copy your tracking #
    • Go to Contact Us | USPS or Go to USPS.com & click "contact us" link (bottom of page)
    • Click "Email us"
      (Type nothing else, that's all they need to know and it gets their attention - problem, demand/solution - that's it.)
    Your request will be forwarded to the post office where it was last scanned or to the receiving post office and might be contacted by that post office (although if you live in a large metro area that is serviced by a very busy post office you probably won't be contacted).

It's only good for US customers of USPS though.
    What about international folks?:)

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    ^^^THIS^^^

• Copy your tracking #
    • Click "Email us"

Thanks! Submitted.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's only good for US customers of USPS though.
    What about international folks?:)

Hope and pray? I have no idea how other postal systems operate. My reply was in response to a USPS issue.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread