Couldn't Avoid it Any Longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Started with an eGo Twist, moved onto a Vamo, and decided to purchase a Provari in order to stop the insanity! I have read too many posts from people stating they have purchased tons of mods they were unhappy with. Then, they purchase the Provari and find out it's superior to everything else. So, now I'm waiting for that bad boy to arrive. It should get here tomorrow or Friday! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
image.jpg

Quite simply, I will never use another ecig again!!

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
Started with an eGo Twist, moved onto a Vamo, and decided to purchase a Provari in order to stop the insanity! I have read too many posts from people stating they have purchased tons of mods they were unhappy with. Then, they purchase the Provari and find out it's superior to everything else. So, now I'm waiting for that bad boy to arrive. It should get here tomorrow or Friday! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

The Provari is maybe/probably built better but it heats a coil pretty much the same as a vamo or any other mod. You may be wowed by the build of it, but don't be disappointed if you find the vape quality is the same. After all, a hot coil is a hot coil no matter the mod. Not saying you, but I think many feel they will get a better vape with a Provari.Just saying.But congrats on the Provari.

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
The Provari is maybe/probably built better but it heats a coil pretty much the same as a vamo or any other mod. You may be wowed by the build of it, but don't be disappointed if you find the vape quality is the same. After all, a hot coil is a hot coil no matter the mod. Not saying you, but I think many feel they will get a better vape with a Provari.Just saying.But congrats on the Provari.

This may be true, but I have certainly noticed a more consistant vape.

EvilOne

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
Los Angeles

Sure the vamo or any of the other similar ones will probably do a comparable job. But if it breaks after warranty it goes in the trash. My main reason for buying a provari. And yes the vape is a night and day difference.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii

I won't get into the science of it, but there are several posts out there that clearly demonstrate the difference between the way a ProVari heats a coil as opposed to the way other mods using the 33.3Hz PWM chipset (Vamo, Tesla, ZMax, et. al...) heat the coil. Talking about vape quality always stirs up too much of a debate, but I will defend to the end, that a ProVari does not heat up a coil the same as any other mod...

There's a huge difference...

Anyway... Hope you like your new ProVari :)

I love mine, and until another APV comes out with as smooth a power output, I personally won't be getting any other APV...

Now Mechanical on the other hand... :) I could use one or two of those!

jxc0175

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I won't get into the science of it, but there are several posts out there that clearly demonstrate the difference between the way a ProVari heats a coil as opposed to the way other mods using the 33.3Hz PWM chipset (Vamo, Tesla, ZMax, et. al...) heat the coil. Talking about vape quality always stirs up too much of a debate, but I will defend to the end, that a ProVari does not heat up a coil the same as any other mod...

There's a huge difference...

Anyway... Hope you like your new ProVari :)

I love mine, and until another APV comes out with as smooth a power output, I personally won't be getting any other APV...

Now Mechanical on the other hand... :) I could use one or two of those!

I respect that, but my wife would kill my ... if I stated to explore mechanical. I'm all Provari for a long long time.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I don't want a lot of mechanicals... Same as I don't want a lot of VV/VW mods...

Now that I have a ProVari I'm pretty much done with my quest for a good APV...

My Mechanical splurge I plan to start, and hopefully end my search with a Poldiac... As soon as MMV gets a hold of some more unobtanium metal to make more with... LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread