Coupon Codes! If you'd like to share, please post them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
Unfortunately they're subject to change, or try signing up for their newsletter. Have you checked her subforum?

Virgin Vapor

hth! ;)

Yes, I did just sign up for their newsletter. Other than that, I'm very new at vaping and still trying to figure out how to get around on this site and find things. I'll check out her subforum Vchick. thanks!

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Um, if you haven't tried The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers for juice yet they are really good. I haven't been able to find better yet. This is kinda weak as a code but it never changes. If you put in code thankyou it always saves you 10%. But the real bonus for them is as a first time customer you will receive a free 15ml. And you ALWAYS get a free 3ml of your choice with every order. Great way to try things out before you buy a large amount. They also have a "save a friend" program that gets you a free 15ml every time a new customer drops your info! They are middle of the road on pricing but do have specials every week. And with the free stuff it works out to be not much higher than most cheap stuff. And with the flavor and vapor production, it is worth the extra compared to the cheap crap. And no, I do not work for them. Lol.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread