AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
16 MG 100 VG

Introduction
Two of my favorite ejuices are from this vendor. The COV CPN Butterscotch and COV CPN Waffle.
This one is not my favorite but it is interesting. It is slightly dry. Click here for what I think about dry and juicy ejuice. It is almost to dry for me. It does make my throat dry. It does not really have an in your face flavor but it is not vague.

For the Vapor Production Key and how I rate E Juice click here

4.2 Watts 4 It is a sweet dry vanilla that tastes how powdered vanilla tastes.
8.2 Watts 7 It has Semi sweet dry vanilla powder taste with a smoked wood taste. Interesting.
12.7 Watts 10 The woody taste blends together in an interesting fusion with the powered vanilla.
For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here.

Conclusion
Looking for a dry vanilla that taste like vanilla powder. This juice is for you. It is too dry for me. Wish the taste was stronger too but it does not taste like flavored water.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently. I read someplace on ECF that vapinging something in vanilla is bad for you. Tried to find the link again. Does anyone have it. Is there a way to make a dry juice more juicy with out adding a mentol taste? What is your favorite vanilla? Mine is Tasty Vapor's Ultimate Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread