COV Hybrid Atomizer VS HH .357

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Darn I wish I knew where the side by side photos were! The HH .357 is FANTASTIC, I'm on about 8wks with my first one. The COV Hybrid has not gotten great reviews and someone did side by side comparison shots where you could see how much better wrapped the nichrome is on the HH 357. I have not read one good review on the COV version but I've read many wonderful comments about the HH .357 :) I'm HOOKED!

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Just finished a test. No rotation, no cleaning, only blew out when dripped flavors I didn't like, anywhere from 5-8ml/day chain vaping. 40 days. Didn't die, still meters within 0.01 of spec, just started to stiffen. After a pga soak & ultrasonic cleaning it isn't producing much anymore. For the price, I'm happy. I figure double to 80 days if I had rotated but I was running it hard to see what it would do.

Thank you for your replies! laurel099, eight weeks on a single atty is incredible; and I'll try finding those comparison pictures. tierrataz, I saw those on the vapage website, glad to hear they're working for you. How long are you finding each atty lasts?

Last edited:

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I have had the .357 and the first and second version of the hybrid.I like the 2nd version of the hybrid better than my .357,it seems to have better flavor and that's what I like.

Flavor is off the hook with the hybrids. I have shelved my 801 minis they are that good. If flavor is #1 to you, you should give them a try. Make sure to get the second run!

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
thanks tier.....

They have slotted cases, so not a good idea. You'd want the universals. Vapage has both. Try code "vapefest" minus the quotation marks for $14.99/2 pk vs the regular price. Not sure how long the guys were keeping that one going. Or Vapin15 for 15% off. Free ship on orders $50+.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
can the hybrids BF 2.5 be used on non bf mods?

The 2.5 Hybrid BF is what I am using and they actually work very well on my BuzzPro which is a tube mod.The flavor is amazing,draw is light and good vapor.I like them better than the ones made for regular devices that are not bottom fed.I also don't have any leaking issues as long as I don't drip more than 2-3 drops at a time.I bought these off the classifieds just to try and found I like them more than the standard ones.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
thanks J for the info..!

The 2.5 Hybrid BF is what I am using and they actually work very well on my BuzzPro which is a tube mod.The flavor is amazing,draw is light and good vapor.I like them better than the ones made for regular devices that are not bottom fed.I also don't have any leaking issues as long as I don't drip more than 2-3 drops at a time.I bought these off the classifieds just to try and found I like them more than the standard ones.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Comparison of the coils on the Vapage Hybrid 1.5 BF (purchased Oct 2011) vs HH.357 1.5 (purchase late Sept 2011)

HH.357 1.5 Coil
juicejunky-albums-hybrid-attys-picture57459-avidhybrid95cu.jpg

Vapage 1.5 BF coil
juicejunky-albums-hybrid-attys-picture57457-vapage15hybridbf00cu.jpg

Vapage 2.0 BF coil (Looks like an extra loop around the wick)
juicejunky-albums-hybrid-attys-picture57455-vapage20hybridbf03cu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread