COVID-19 and vaping| How is your situation now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
How are you doing? Hope all of you and your family are doing well and healthy.

As we all know, the COVID-19 is getting serious all over the world now.
A lot of countries already announced the lockdown of offline business including vape shops.
And also people are required to be quarantined at home to keep safe.

What's the situation and regulations in your city?

Reactions: Javichu

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
I was locked down at home for over a month. All the shops were closed excluding those selling essential items like foods and medicine. And online shipping was canceled for a time too. Currently, all business and normal life are getting recovered here.

It seems in some of your cities the delivery still remains normal so you can do online shopping when you are out of pods or liquids. How about your city?

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Here in Spain it depends on the province.
Only things open here that are basic necesities (gas,supermarkets,pharmacies,etc) the rest remain closed.
tobacco shops are open thou,in some of them you can get some vape related stuff but its mostly overpriced e-liquid and pod systems like juul,etc.
Thanks to @Izan i discovered that in his location,think it was Fuengirola (south of Spain) vape shops were open but in my province most of them are closed.

But on the good side a lot of stores have their websites up and running for online orders so that's good.

Cheers.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Here in Spain it depends on the province.
Only things open here that are basic necesities (gas,supermarkets,pharmacies,etc) the rest remain closed.
Tobacco shops are open thou,in some of them you can get some vape related stuff but its mostly overpriced e-liquid and pod systems like juul,etc.
Thanks to @Izan i discovered that in his location,think it was Fuengirola (south of Spain) vape shops were open but in my province most of them are closed.

But on the good side a lot of stores have their websites up and running for online orders so that's good.

Cheers.
I'm surprised that tobacco shops are still open. But still, it's glad to hear they also have vape related stuff. Currently online orders might be a lot and the shipment might be delayed

Astroviewer

Jan 17, 2020
Bulgaria
I have always had good supply. About 5 liters of base, 500ml of 100mg/ml nicotine base, using RTA and in stock with enough cotton and coils for a year. So i am not worried at all. But as overall, most of the shops are open, taking good protection measures. The international supply is in trouble for sure so most of them lack some stock already-mostly cotton, prebuild coils and pods.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I'm surprised that tobacco shops are still open. But still, it's glad to hear they also have vape related stuff. Currently online orders might be a lot and the shipment might be delayed

yeah the tobacco shops do carry some vape stuff but so far from what ive seen its just e-liquid and pods,apart from that they dont sell coils or cotton.
but hey in a pinch and if your mod breaks down or you run out of cotton or coils you can always buy a juul or something like that and just use that until your order comes in.

It is beyond moronic that the spanish goverment allows tobacco shops to be open like if were a necessity but on the other hand vape shops cant stay open but then again tobacco does give them a lot more of tax income so i cant say im surprised.

• Disagree
Reactions: Don29palms

Boudica

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Auckland. New Zealand
Every vape Brick & Mortor is shut here (New Zealand) but most of them sell online anyway and are considered an "essential item" so no worries there. This includes nicotine as well so vaping is as normal. Lucky we have decent couriers too and all my orders have arrived next day or two. Small sized country has it's benefits.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
LOL we have heard them all. Even Hobbiton is in Lockdown ATM.
hope your dad is better, take lots of care :banana:

I did refrain so i should get points for that hehe.
Yeah everything ok over here,he just got some bloodwork/urine results in and considering everything he has i could say he is in good shape.
Im the one going stir crazy,dont go out much but i kinda need my sunday ritual,cafe con leche and my book on the local bar in the plaza,but oh well just have to take it one day at time.

hope you and your family and friends are all in good health,stay safe bud :)

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Every vape Brick & Mortor is shut here (New Zealand) but most of them sell online anyway and are considered an "essential item" so no worries there. This includes nicotine as well so vaping is as normal. Lucky we have decent couriers too and all my orders have arrived next day or two. Small sized country has it's benefits.
That's glad to hear. It's always convenient when the delivery is as normal

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
What has Vaporesso done to be prepared for the recovering?

upload_2020-4-15_17-31-18.png

upload_2020-4-15_17-31-55.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread