ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
My box came in the other day and I just opened it. My 3 pack included:

Duffy from The Collection - sweet vanilla cappuccino
The Jefe from dna Vapor - creme brulee tobacco blend
Indulge from Classified - creamy vanilla custard pudding cake

I am going to let them steep for a bit longer. Looking forward the Indulge...

John Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa, USA
I noticed Craft Vapery has updated their website some. You can now rate the liquids you had including Craft Vapery's own line. You can also buy pre-wrapped coils now. I'm going to buy a 5 pack of the Clapton coils in the near future. Very interested in trying the different coil wraps they offer!

Craft Vapery also has a sale going on right now. 25% off all shop orders and 50% off for your first box subscription with the code VAPESGIVING

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
You can now rate the liquids you had including Craft Vapery's own line.
Thanks for the heads up. I was just thinking the other day it would be great if they could enhance their site to include ranking - they must have ESP :).

I may just have to pick up a few more e-juices from them today...

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Craft Vapery also has a sale going on right now. 25% off all shop orders and 50% off for your first box subscription with the code VAPESGIVING

Thanks for the heads up. I needed more Monkey Snack but haven't pulled the trigger due to cost. Hoping they get the "Request" button up and working so I can request a bottle of castle long.

I'm ordering a pack of the twisted coils John, I'll let you know how they are.

Last edited:

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Will review this month's box later, but right now I'm enthralled with Peanut Butter & Jesus. Haven't tried any of the others yet. :D

It really tastes different in different builds, doesn't seem to like a great deal of heat, you can really tune the peanut butter to jelly taste ratio by varying wattage. There's a certain range where the peanut butter flavor gets a bit harsh (kind of like the bitterness of peanut skins) but when you get it right, it's very creamy, like a good organic peanut butter. Crank it up too high or run it on too low of a resistance on a mech and it's a little chemical tasting as well.

All in all, I'm really digging this one!

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
*crickets*
Did you guys move away while I was studying for finals !?!

Possibly. I've been busy too. Working 12hr days and on weekends now.

CV did send me a nice custard since I disliked my box, along with another bottle of Yellow Submarine. Still #1 in customer service.

John Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa, USA
I ordered a Craft Vapery King mod with the 25% off sale. Finally getting one! The 25% off all shop orders and 50% off your first subscription box deal was extended to Dec. 16th which happens to be Craft Vapery's 1 year anniversary.

Oh yeah the code for the deal is VAPESGIVING if anyone missed it

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
So, looks like I forgot to mention that CV sent me a different tester since I had already had the one that they put in my box. So I will review that here. I apologize for the tardiness of my final thoughts on the box, however, I set each bottle aside to steep a bit and then retry on fresh cotton (each... again). Sadly, this did not help. I'm afraid the whole box was a bust :(. I would do my best of box, but I gave my bottles (minus CV testers) away to a coworker to see if he liked any of them.

BOB
1) CV Tester Hello, Goodbye - Frosted cupcake with orange zest. I honestly don't get a whole lot of "cake" to this, but it does have a nice frosting and and the orange zest is very nice and refreshing. It does have a certain "thickness" to the vape... So perhaps it would be more cake like on a different build? I don't know, but am not concerned as I like this one just the way it is.

2) CV Tester Good Day Sunshine - Watermelon Hardcandy. I reviewed it last time... I stand by that review. It was included in this month's box on accident and they sent me HG later. However, it still came in at the top of the box.

3) Beard Co 5 - This is a distant third for all of the aforementioned reasons. There is something just off about it and I find it offputting. While this is not an unvapable flavor for me... it isn't really one that I can say I would go to. This was also the best of the non-testers sent. The others were just unvapable for me :(.

There ya have it. So far this is the only bad box that I have gotten, and hope it is an anomaly.

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
As a side note, I will be receiving a replacement box sometime soon. So I will post up when I have it. This is why we all love CV. They read my post, sent me an email expressing how much they care about our satisfaction as customers... then called and spoke in greater detail about my box and profile. Spoke with Roxi (my usual curator) and she is going to send out the new box soon. I honestly didn't expect CV to do this... I didn't even complain to them. They came to me because they care. To me, that is worth every penny of the subscription and then some.

Like I said before, this was the first bad box that I have had... and nothing was really outside of my flavor profile... they were just misses, which happen.

May be getting yet another coworker on to the CV train... we'll see. ;)

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA
Wowzers!! Have you guys seen the 12 month BestofBox give away email, yet?? All 12 months of BoB giveaways to one lucky winner...

Never won anything in my life, this would be a helluva time to win one!! lol. Here's hoping that my replacement box makes it here in time to do BoB and get in the drawing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread