Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
The no name Dvarws I got from FT are flawless.

I trully think you got a reject by looking at the poor condition of your atomiser.

I would put #anniepan on your FT thread and also ask for refund or exchange.
Yep my Dvarw clones are flawless too. In fact of all the clones I've bought over the years from FT this is the first with a problem.
Anniepan has replied and a refund is underway. Better still they've also passed my comments and photos on to the manufacturer.

FT have always been good with their CS in my experience.

The main reason I kicked up such a public stink about this is the safety aspect otherwise I just would have opened a ticket and sorted it out through the usual process.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Yes we've passed your comments and photos on to the manufacturer, actually this is the first time the manufacturer got defetive feedback of SKU 9734504. They inspected the current stock of SKU 9734504 immediately and didn't find relevant problems. Whether it's an individual phenomenon or not, the manufacturer responded with highly attention about this issue and promise will improve the QC work, FT as well will do. Welcome to feedback if you have any similar problem like this, we may reconsider the partnership with any manufacturers if there are Numerous Quality Complaints.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Yes we've passed your comments and photos on to the manufacturer, actually this is the first time the manufacturer got defetive feedback of SKU 9734504. They inspected the current stock of SKU 9734504 immediately and didn't find relevant problems. Whether it's an individual phenomenon or not, the manufacturer responded with highly attention about this issue and promise will improve the QC work, FT as well will do. Welcome to feedback if you have any similar problem like this, we may reconsider the partnership with any manufacturers if there are Numerous Quality Complaints.
Thank you Selina.

There was a problem here but FT have responded well :
- taken the complaint seriously
- contacted the manufacturer and forwarded details of faults
- refunded me in full

Can't really ask for more.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    My first order from FastTech was probably 6 years ago and I found out quickly that everything sold on the site is junk. You get what you pay for. It's essentially a Wish site for vapers. If you do a little research you will find that the outfit is run out of a major port in China that grabs all of their stuff from clone artists near by that makes the clones out of shipping containers. Phil Busardo made a video on this 4 or 5 years back when he was over there.

In other words, proceed with caution when buying from FastTech and always clean everything when you get it. Don't buy juices from them, and if it says authentic don't take their word for it unless you see the price is the same as retailers over here in the USA. If it's a good price they are still making a better profit and don't care about the outcome or your health.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have Never bought Anything from Fasttech that said it was Authentic and then received something that Wasn't. Period.

A Lot has Changed over the Years in the Clone Market. And I have had Very Good Luck buying SXK and YFTK Clones.

If someone spends the Time to Read the Reviews, and Doesn't Fall for always going with the the Lowest Price No-Name Clones, FT can be a Great Place to shop.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    Dear valued friends,
    Thanks for your feedback.
    We keep paying attention to every of your comments and forward the issue to our company to improve. Any product quality/service issue, please feel free to contact us in ticket, we will do our best to solve.
    We do thank you for your support as always!

Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread