Creamy Liquid makes my throat sore

XSmas29

Jun 3, 2023
Hi, i have been vaping for a little over 6 months now. I use Voopo Vinci 2 with 0.3 ohm coil. i always use fruity liquid before. but today, i bought a creamy liquid to try it. but, everytime i use it, my throat is becoming sore and dry, and i can barely taste the flavors at all. what do you guys think is the problem here? is it because creamy liquid need a different coil? or is it just me that's not used to creamy liquid?

the liquid i use are My Butter V1 Butter Cream Cheese 60ML by IDJ x Vaporking - Liquid - 3MG 60ML

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
so i don't need specific coil then?

anyway, i'll follow your advice for now. thanks for replying btw.
Whether you need a different coil is up to your particular preferences. As you continue this journey you will learn what settings work for you for the style of juice you are using. Higher vg juices tend to be smoother and some flavors are just harsher or need a longer steep to smooth out. Trying new to you juices is just a crap shoot honestly,.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi, i have been vaping for a little over 6 months now. I use Voopo Vinci 2 with 0.3 ohm coil. i always use fruity liquid before. but today, i bought a creamy liquid to try it. but, everytime i use it, my throat is becoming sore and dry, and i can barely taste the flavors at all. what do you guys think is the problem here? is it because creamy liquid need a different coil? or is it just me that's not used to creamy liquid?

the liquid i use are My Butter V1 Butter Cream Cheese 60ML by IDJ x Vaporking - Liquid - 3MG 60ML
Hi and welcome,

Ummm...butter and cream cheese, in a vape?
4wW6vHPqQfzwW9EoX34h.gif

Run back to fruits.

I hope the "joke" juice was free or cheap.

Cheers
I

Reactions: smacuser

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Welcome! Im someone that likes desert flavors and creamy hits too, albeit Im a "tootle puffer". I just placed an order at 5Pawns, Ive no relationship to them. I saw here they're (sadly) going out of bsns w/25% off all in stock. I trust their creamy flavors for years. Been vaping 10yrs., Prolly time for me to quit, but just an idea, in case you just got a not so great quality liquid. Creamy flavors are tricky-you want quality manufacturers. Some say same for strawberry & chocolate flavor groups. Wishin you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread