AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Creamy Mint Ice Cream

This is my ADV, it's great with a coffee or at the end of the day. Also ideal for someone newer to vaping.

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 5% (TFA or FW work if you want to sub)

Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 5% (any whipped cream will do)

Cool Mint (CAP) 0.5% (Creme De Menthe TFA can be subbed at 1-2%)

Sweetener 1 - 1.5% (Optional)

Steeping 3-7 days

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I have FA Mild Winter Peppermint do you think that would work?

Absolutely - it's the combination of a mint, ice cream and whipped cream that makes this my favourite.

I came across it purely by accident (before i was diying) at an online nz store that does custom juice mixes - you pick 3 or 4 flavours and they make it. I chose the above combo and holy moly it was good ;)

My first ten diy mixes were spent trying to get the combo just right.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Absolutely - it's the combination of a mint, ice cream and whipped cream that makes this my favourite.

I came across it purely by accident (before i was diying) at an online nz store that does custom juice mixes - you pick 3 or 4 flavours and they make it. I chose the above combo and holy moly it was good ;)

My first ten diy mixes were spent trying to get the combo just right.
    Thanks I’m going to make it Monday. Is there a steep time?

• Love
    Reactions: AngeNZ

Possum64

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2017
    Brisbane, Australia
    Creamy Mint Ice Cream

This is my ADV, it's great with a coffee or at the end of the day. Also ideal for someone newer to vaping.

I do a very similar one but substitute the cream with White Chocolate (TFA) and I use Spearmint (CAP) at 3%. Delicious!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I do a very similar one but substitute the cream with White Chocolate (TFA) and I use Spearmint (CAP) at 3%. Delicious!

OH wow - I'm so gonna be trying that recipe out :D I can't vape dark chocolate, I have princess taste buds :rolleyes: but white chocolate is my favourite food group ;)

Good to see you Catherine :wub:

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2018
    Cumbria
    www.e-cigarette-forum.com
    I'd like to try this, but I'm a bit wary of minty/menthol vapes in general. The creme de menthe sounds good, is that a more fondant type of mint - like in Fry's chocolate cream (which I love)? I've tried 3 commercial menthol vapes so far and they taste like toothpaste to me :(.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'd like to try this, but I'm a bit wary of minty/menthol vapes in general. The creme de menthe sounds good, is that a more fondant type of mint - like in Fry's chocolate cream (which I love)? I've tried 3 commercial menthol vapes so far and they taste like toothpaste to me :(.

Creme de menthe to me tastes more like a creamier mint than a menthol. Do a flavour test on it to see. Also ask in the diy thread, it's got a few fans in there who can describe it better than me ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread