Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    This would work well for a newbie vaper or anyone who likes a rich sweet ejuice.

Might need to lower the percentages to suit your tastes - made it originally at 18% ;)

Sub the creams if needed - creme de menthe (tfa or fw) work as well as cool mint (cap)

Creamy Mint Oreos

5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
    5% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    4% Cool Mint (CAP)
    3% Cookies & Cream (FW)
    0.5% Sweetener (TFA)

S&V or steep 3-5 days

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
    This would work well for a newbie vaper or anyone who likes a rich sweet ejuice.

Might need to lower the percentages to suit your tastes - made it originally at 18% ;)

Sub the creams if needed - creme de menthe (tfa or fw) work as well as cool mint (cap)

Creamy Mint Oreos

5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)
    5% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)
    4% Cool Mint (CAP)
    3% Cookies & Cream (FW)
    0.5% Sweetener (TFA)

S&V or steep 3-5 days
    Hi. Question on the mint side. I have tried Purilum mint flavours and think ages ago a TFA mint. But with the mint from both I got an earthy back taste, after taste. Instead of the mint just tapering of taste wise to nothing that earthy taste would be there. Are those you mentioned like that? I have not bothered with mint since.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Mint can be tricky as far as percnetages and menthol even more so. Could have just been overdoing it on the mint, or I could imagine two mints not playing well together.

I mix with abandon, but I am *careful* with mint. Same with lemon.

I think (well I at least) have a few flavors I sorta kinda like but not really at all, if I mix them wrong.

Keeps life exciting I say, as long as I use tester sizes. LOL otherwise I am like, ARGH.

Anan

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Anan, do you mix without nicotine when you do your "tester" size? :>))

Mint can be tricky as far as percnetages and menthol even more so. Could have just been overdoing it on the mint, or I could imagine two mints not playing well together.

I think (well I at least) have a few flavors I sorta kinda like but not really at all, if I mix them wrong.

Keeps life exciting I say, as long as I use tester sizes. LOL otherwise I am like, ARGH.

Anan

Reactions: stols001

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hi. Question on the mint side. I have tried Purilum mint flavours and think ages ago a TFA mint. But with the mint from both I got an earthy back taste, after taste. Instead of the mint just tapering of taste wise to nothing that earthy taste would be there. Are those you mentioned like that? I have not bothered with mint since.

I've tried plenty of mints too and completely gave up on menthol crystals as all I got was cough lozenges, even at 0.5% ;) cool mint cap is better, more of an after dinner mint centre.

Try it without the mint, I like it either way

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018

Anan
    Hi. No I tried low .5% to 5% and in between but kept getting that earthy after taste. At .5 the mint was only "just" there but that earthy taste was the same.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
    I've tried plenty of mints too and completely gave up on menthol crystals as all I got was cough lozenges, even at 0.5% ;) cool mint cap is better, more of an after dinner mint centre.

Try it without the mint, I like it either way
    Thanks, I'll try the Cap one next time I put an order in. :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread