Credit card fraud not uncommon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorknob

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2011
41.2411° N, 77.0014° W
This is important to know. I can't reply in the madvapes thread for some reason, but I too just placed an order with madvapes the other day and within 24hrs my card had 3 fraudulent charges. Thankfully I found them the next day early morning and got the card blocked before anymore charges were made to it. I am currently waiting for the bank to finish the investigation.

The other post it was said that the OP probably had a virus, keylogger etc...which could be true but not likely knowing that he is not the only one. This was only my second order from madvapes and I have gotten both in great time, but something is fishy here. I am not placing blame on MadVapes, but I now must wonder what is the deal after seeing the other post. It could be very well possible that someone who is employed there stole the numbers, if that is the case I would think that MadVapes would want to check into this. I have used my card online for many years and never once had this issue. Of course sooner or later it is bound to happen, you must be vigilant and continuously keep an eye on your accounts.

To the OP of the other thread I would be interested in finding out what companies the fraudulent charges you had were to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread