Crema Santa Remaster By Bombo E-Liquids / Review By Ben28

Ben28

Aug 2, 2023
Alicante, Spain

Crema Santa Remaster
ReLens_IMG_20240515221915.jpg
Today I bring you a new liquid provided by Vapeo24 and accompanied by the vaporesso luxe X Pro from Sourcemore. In this case it is Crema Santa Remaster, a new version of a quite famous and classic liquid (at least in Spain). According to some opinions, the quality has been significantly reduced compared to the original. The positive part is that, I have not tried the original, so this is like a new liquid for me and the opinion will not be based on an old one.

According to the brand; A spectacular combination of nuances that achieve a round liquid that is very loved by the community. A solid base that perfectly balances sponge cake with pastry cream, surrounded by delicate ounces of white chocolate and milk chocolate, all seasoned with a final touch of crunchy nuts, sprinkled sugar and a light nuance of coconut.

Well, in smell I can perfectly distinguish an abundant sponge cake base and certain tones of cocoa (chocolate). At first sight and smell, you can tell that it is a sweet liquid and I don't think it will be very good for the coils (it is practically reddish in color), it is not that it is bad, it is simply an objection.

In taste, I must admit that at first I had some love-hate for it. I noticed something very strange, a nuance that I did not identify (and still do not) that created a somewhat artificial flavor in the liquid. I would be lying if I told you that I noticed coconut nuances. Yes it is true that, you can tell from miles away that it is a cake and yes, you can notice the chocolate, but? Where have the coconut and nuts gone? However, after several puffs I ended up liking it a lot.

In short, it is not a bad liquid, or at least I don't think it is, but given its high price (compared to an ordinary liquid) I think there are better brands that create this specific flavor better.

Even so, I will continue enjoying it until the bottle runs out!

( I hope you liked this mini-review of liquids, it is one of the first times I have done it and I thought it would be interesting to review them too, I still lack experience and details to clarify but little by little )

Users who are viewing this thread