*cries* the mail man made me cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
because he only had one package for me and it was my liquids...no Joey 510 for me today:nah:...which means I gotta head out to the store for another pack of these damn analogs *sigh* I've been sitting on my last 5 since I got up thinking I could use them to prove how bad they taste after vaping some...one more day, just one more day!
But OMG my liquids smell so heavenly:drool:! I'm sitting here just sniffing away. If it works like everyone says it will I'll for sure lose some weight cause I'll be puffing no calorie blackberry cheese cake NOM!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
i'm sorry Amy. :( my mailman sux too. no wonder the USPS is going down the tubes. i hope you get your PV tomorrow!

thanks yeah I would have paid extra if they had a fedx/UPS option to have gotten it today, I so didn't want to buy anymore analogs...but I did tell my friendly gas station guy that he wouldn't be seeing me anymore. He didn't believe me so we made a bet on it...I'm so gonna win!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
thanks yeah I would have paid extra if they had a fedx/UPS option to have gotten it today, I so didn't want to buy anymore analogs...but I did tell my friendly gas station guy that he wouldn't be seeing me anymore. He didn't believe me so we made a bet on it...I'm so gonna win!

Hey Amy, Sorry you still having to wait.....bummer....Did your vendor supply a tracking #? Most of them do even if it is mailed first class. Just sayin.
:)
sas

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
I hope you didn't bet money, or you will lose when you to to collect!:laugh:

No he's a good guy and would pay up, heck he let me borrow $20 before cause I only had checks the pharmacy wouldn't take and I needed to get my son's medicine...but no we bet $5 in gas, not much but just a little fun ;)

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Hey Amy, Sorry you still having to wait.....bummer....Did your vendor supply a tracking #? Most of them do even if it is mailed first class. Just sayin.
:)
sas

yeah I've got tracking number and it just says was released for delivery 4/7/11 they should be here tomorrow I was just excited to not have to sneak outside to smoke at work tonight...3rd shift is a b!tch when you have to sneak to smoke.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I hate that you didn't get your package. I definately know how you feel. I have had it happen to me before. Anymore I just have my stuff shipped First Class since it doesn't get to me any faster using priority. They do provide a tracking with First Class at least I always get one. I hope that you get yours tomorrow.

biffette

ECF Veteran
yes, you will! i can't wait for you to see how easy it is to quit with these things. it's like a miracle! :D

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
yes, you will! i can't wait for you to see how easy it is to quit with these things. it's like a miracle! :D

my mom just said the same thing to me not an hour ago and she's using my brothers cast off cheapie he got when he worked at Spinx...both have said it's been such a miracle that they've even just about stopped vaping, or don't need it as much! I've got to work 3rd tonight so I am now indeed gonna go sleep some time away until the mail runs tomorrow.

And I've gotta give this place some major f'ing kudo's! I've never been so welcomed on a forum...and I'm an internet junkie so that's saying a lot! I am the only person I know that can kill a thread with just one comment...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I mean they can't smell me or anything and I think I'm a pretty nice person...but it hasn't been that way here and people seem really sorry for my mail troubles not just blowing smoke up my .... So Thanks everybody I've got a new home and I feel so comfortable! :wub:

And I've gotta give this place some major f'ing kudo's! I've never been so welcomed on a forum...and I'm an internet junkie so that's saying a lot! I am the only person I know that can kill a thread with just one comment...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I mean they can't smell me or anything and I think I'm a pretty nice person...but it hasn't been that way here and people seem really sorry for my mail troubles not just blowing smoke up my .... So Thanks everybody I've got a new home and I feel so comfortable! :wub:

Yeah, this is definitely the most friendly forum I've ever been a member of. I don't think I've seen a single nasty or mean-spirited post on here yet! And I sympathize with your mail woes. To me there is almost nothing more frustrating than not getting an expected package on time!!

ditch.the.pack

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Never pay for a Priority Mail upgrade from First Class Mail. Both services are the same - the difference is weight. First class is small stuff (like the bottles of e-liquids). Priority Mail is for heavier stuff. For those packages, the options are Parcel Post or Priority Mail (First Class). So, the only time there's an increase in speed of delivery is when you choose Priority Mail instead of Parcel Post.

I see some of these sites offer Priority Mail upgrades and I wonder if they realize how the mail system works. lol After being on eBay for 14 years, I sadly know the ins and outs of shipping!

OP - I totally feel your pain! I waited what felt like FOREVER for my Green Smoke. Sent that bad boy back when I found a $40 EXACT replacement (saved myself $100!). Plus the new supplier got it to me in 3 days (Priority Mail). He ships same day! As does my liquid supplier. I couldn't ask for better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread