Woot! Woot! I could'a kissed my mail man today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
So I slept longer than I expected to this morning. Very first thing I did...even before my "got have it now analog" was check the mail...if he had been there I would kissed my rather handsome mail man! There in my box was my Joey 510. I plugged up a battery first thing and laid back down for about 2 hours while it charged. And as of now I'm 12hours analog FREE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I could be happier, well I take that back, my first juice...strawberry...was not as good as I'd hoped but the mandarin orange I'm vaping now is pretty darn good. Think I'll need to steep the strawberry.

Only once or twice have I thought about an analog and each time I puffed my Joey and bam the urge went away...even after eating and when I first wake up...which is HUGE for me! Right now I'm sitting at work vaping away, I LOVE IT!:wub: I'll not have to worry about losing my job for sneaking out to smoke ever again!

One thing I'm noticing that's different from analogs is that I can hold in the "smoke" longer...sort of like hitting a joint. I'm still feeling a bit of tightness in my chest but my cough has already changed...not sure how to explain it, it's just different somehow.

As I showed my son how it worked he said "Momma I'm so happy for you, please don't ever get rid of your 'fake cigarette" He's such a :angel:and I'm so glad I could finally do this for him...and myself of course.

Thanks for all the help! Vape on dudes! :vapor:
Amy the Addicted (to vaping) Nurse

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
YAY!!!! so happy you are diggin it.....It will only get better...
congrats.
:)
sas

ps the tightness may be due to pg/vg mix.....what vendor did you buy from? just curious...

Thanks y'all I'm in vap heaven!
I got my juices from MadVapes but I've been having some tightness for awhile b/c of my 2PAD habit...but like I said with the cough it's different but not in a bad way, just something I've noticed.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Thanks y'all I'm in vap heaven!
I got my juices from MadVapes but I've been having some tightness for awhile b/c of my 2PAD habit...but like I said with the cough it's different but not in a bad way, just something I've noticed.

Addicted Nurse - Welcome! & Congratulations. It only gets better! I initially experienced what I would consider a cleansing of the lungs, not actually a pleasant experience, but that quickly ended. One thing that I have found, now a year in, somewhere during all those years of cigarette smoking, I had forgotten how to breathe.

"Upstate, SC" ... hmm I do know North, South Carolina, is East of Due West ;-)

Last edited:

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Addicted Nurse - Welcome! & Congratulations. It only gets better! I initially experienced what I would consider a cleansing of the lungs, not actually a pleasant experience, but that quickly ended. One thing that I have found, now a year in, somewhere during all those years of cigarette smoking, I had forgotten how to breathe.

"Upstate, SC" ... hmm I do know North, South Carolina, is East of Due West ;-)

yeah I've long known I had forgotten how to breath right, it's gonna be a learning experience for sure!
I'm in Anderson SC, close to Greenville and Spartenburg if you know those.

Oakshios

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Boise, ID
It very well could be the mixture of PG/VG causing your shortness of breath. I was fine my first 3 weeks on 50/50 USA High Caliber juice. Then branched out and tried some 70/30 from other vendors and have noticed a tighter chest after long vaping sessions.

Which also means that you could be experiencing the liberation of your "new toy" and vaping more than you might normally in the future.

1 month later I still chain vape (literally never leaves my hand but to refill).

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
OMG this is just so great to be able to sit at work and not have to get up, find my (nasty ...) ash bottle and sneak out onto the back porch of my patients house to smoke...I'm just puffing as needed as I sit here in his room. It's great! And I figured out a little way to explain the change in my cough...it's more dry now and not the wet, slimy stuff coming up like it was before. And in just the 14ish hours I am no longer hearing that deep chest wheeze I've had forever. The chest tightness for now I'm gonna chalk up to actually puffing a bit more than I normally would with an analog, especially at work where I never finished a whole one just hot boxed it a few times so I could hurry back inside without getting caught.

I'm gonna look around some but I was wondering if someone might point me to their fav place to get reasonably priced good sweet liquids. I'm really wanting some strong stuff to counter act my sweet tooth and keep me happy vaping...I have NO desire for anything remotely tobacco flavored.

Thanks again as always you guys are Great!

Ps...yeah I can now put a counter in my signature, now to pick one

Last edited:

Joeseff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Stafford UK
OMG this is just so great to be able to sit at work and not have to get up, find my (nasty ...) ash bottle and sneak out onto the back porch of my patients house to smoke...I'm just puffing as needed as I sit here in his room. It's great! And I figured out a little way to explain the change in my cough...it's more dry now and not the wet, slimy stuff coming up like it was before. And in just the 14ish hours I am no longer hearing that deep chest wheeze I've had forever. The chest tightness for now I'm gonna chalk up to actually puffing a bit more than I normally would with an analog, especially at work where I never finished a whole one just hot boxed it a few times so I could hurry back inside without getting caught.

I'm gonna look around some but I was wondering if someone might point me to their fav place to get reasonably priced good sweet liquids. I'm really wanting some strong stuff to counter act my sweet tooth and keep me happy vaping...I have NO desire for anything remotely tobacco flavored.

Thanks again as always you guys are Great!

Ps...yeah I can now put a counter in my signature, now to pick one

Ive just ordered from liberty flights, they have a us store aswell and they have a massive range of flavors. theres also a discount link on the us site in the top left corner of 20%

All the best
Joe

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I also experienced a tightness in my chest. Although less than when I was smoking analogs, I still expected it to go away immediately. I fretted that it would never go away and that I quit analogs too late. Yesterday was the first day that the tightness was MUCH improved. I'm hoping it will go away entirely someday.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I second, or third (?) the Vapor Bomb suggestion. They were my first juice vendor and their fruity juices are delicious. My favorite juice is their Blueberry. Second is their Peach. They have 5ml bottles you can order to try some of their juices out. And they ALWAYS stick in some freebie sample. All around great vendor....delicious juice, good prices, great service, and fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread