Crown 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Holcombe

Sep 21, 2019
Wondering if anyone out there is experiencing this issue with their crown 4. I love the flavor of this tank its amazing, but I keep getting spit back. its like I am drinking the juice as I hit it. I am running the tank at 70 watts and using premium ejuice. (no cheap juice) I am running the 0.23 mesh coil. Any one having this issue or any suggestions....

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Wondering if anyone out there is experiencing this issue with their crown 4. I love the flavor of this tank its amazing, but I keep getting spit back. its like I am drinking the juice as I hit it. I am running the tank at 70 watts and using premium ejuice. (no cheap juice) I am running the 0.23 mesh coil. Any one having this issue or any suggestions....
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read the wisdom of these posts,they say it all for me:
Resistance is Futile - Vapor Connection LLC | Pittsburgh's Premiere Vapor Shop & Lounge
What Ohms should I choose?
Efficiency. Thinner wire and higher resistance VS thick wire and lower resistance
The Vaper`s Guide to Flavour Chasing: 10 Tips To Maximise Flavour
How many watts do you vape at?
Higher Resistance, Lower Wattage vs Lower Resistance, Higher Wattage

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye

I have the crown IV kit and it is one of my favorites. As Daniel said, the coil you are using is rated for 60 to 70 watts. I use mine at 65 watts and have no problems at all. Try lowering your wattage to between the 60 and 70 watts.

Kevin Holcombe

Sep 21, 2019
Just want to make sure, are you priming you5 r coil adequately?

Sometimes spit back can have a lot to do with an improperly primed coil..

I think I am. I slowly put drops in the tank and also on the outside. look to see if its saturated and then put it in my tank and slowly ramp up 5watts at a time. They guy at the vape shop today thanks it is the mesh coil I am using. he runs traditional coil but when i tried it today the flavor was awful to me....

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I think I am. I slowly put drops in the tank and also on the outside. look to see if its saturated and then put it in my tank and slowly ramp up 5watts at a time. They guy at the vape shop today thanks it is the mesh coil I am using. he runs traditional coil but when i tried it today the flavor was awful to me....

After you saturate the coil you need to reassemble the tank and fill it, then let it sit about a half an hour to an hour.

Then, close off all the airflow and do like your taking a drag, and watch for little air bubbles to come up..

After that take drags with the airflow open and no power until you can kind of taste the flavor of your juice..

once your at that point then you can begin firing it slowly.. building up to the correct wattage..

It's time consuming, but making sure the wick is fully saturated all the way through is essential..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread