Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Hey guys, i am patiently awaiting the tuesday opening! but as i look through the flavors, there are so many to try! one of my favorite things to do is to get those cult like flavors that are a 50/50 love or hate, kinda like bobas bounty, so what are some of them here? im getting a vibe for MAW and hummingbird nectar, i see people flippign out if they run out of these, would this be accurate? i also have a thread in general e liquid forum that i will update with any info i get here. thanks for any help!
also if someone know what ight be their top sellers

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Heya ime , WELCOME!!! I can't comment on any Cult flavors, as I really haven't noticed any that have a 50/50 status:?:!!! I'll share my top 5 faves with ya!!
1 Blackberry Ice Cream
2 Marionberry Ice Cream
3 Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream
4 Escape
5 Jolly Park Ranger
Ok, so that would be the flavors that at the moment I COULD NOTrun out of!!! Well theres actually more8-o but it's just what comes to mind at the moment!! I can tell you that every flavor tastes just like what it says it is!!!
Oh, forgot Summer Plum, Hypno Dreams, and Raspberry Ice Cream(ya I like Ice Cream:laugh:)Gooey Better Cake!!! Man This Is hard, I love em' all!!!

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Humming bird nectar is definatly at the top of my list to try, im also very interested in Gummy worms, i have tried gummy bears from another vendor that i really liked, so im kinda guessing a good vendor liek this, it will be even better!

Gooey Better Cake, Chocolate Cake, Rice Krispity Treat, Waffles with Extra Butter, Butterscotch Bon Bon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread