The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

cult status flavors?

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by ime5000, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    Hey guys, i am patiently awaiting the tuesday opening! but as i look through the flavors, there are so many to try! one of my favorite things to do is to get those cult like flavors that are a 50/50 love or hate, kinda like bobas bounty, so what are some of them here? im getting a vibe for MAW and hummingbird nectar, i see people flippign out if they run out of these, would this be accurate? i also have a thread in general e liquid forum that i will update with any info i get here. thanks for any help!
    also if someone know what ight be their top sellers

2. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    You're correct with the two you mentioned, also add Caramel Capp and OMG to that list for sure. I think the newest sensation there is the Gooey Better Cake.

3. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    Heya ime , WELCOME!!! I can't comment on any Cult flavors, as I really haven't noticed any that have a 50/50 status:?:!!! I'll share my top 5 faves with ya!!
    1 Blackberry Ice Cream
    2 Marionberry Ice Cream
    3 Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream
    4 Escape
    5 Jolly Park Ranger
    Ok, so that would be the flavors that at the moment I COULD NOTrun out of!!! Well theres actually more8-o but it's just what comes to mind at the moment!! I can tell you that every flavor tastes just like what it says it is!!!
    Oh, forgot Summer Plum, Hypno Dreams, and Raspberry Ice Cream(ya I like Ice Cream:laugh:)Gooey Better Cake!!! Man This Is hard, I love em' all!!!

4. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    Humming bird nectar is definatly at the top of my list to try, im also very interested in Gummy worms, i have tried gummy bears from another vendor that i really liked, so im kinda guessing a good vendor liek this, it will be even better!

5. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Gooey Better Cake, Chocolate Cake, Rice Krispity Treat, Waffles with Extra Butter, Butterscotch Bon Bon.

6. samuraijill

samuraijill Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    Oregon High Desert
    I'll chime in! My top 3:
    Hummingbird Nectar
    Peppermint Ice Cream
    Gooey Better Cake

my must-try: Momma's Angel Wings

I have tried a lot of their flavors now and the only one I did not like was OMG

7. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Momma's Angel Wings is a must try for me as well.

8. ime5000

Aug 15, 2011
    maryland
    ok so i know a few i want to try, Gummy Worms, hummingbird nectar, Lol lemonaid (thinking about adding cherry to it) and... i cant decide between birthday cake and cake batter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.