Cup o' Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
So like I was telling the guys in the chat, I was playing with my vapor at a restaurant. It's just one of those simple "all American" type places.

I always order iced water as soon as I sit down at a restaurant. Most places these days don't serve ice water unless you request it. Anyway, I also ordered a Diet Coke with my meal. While I was waiting for our order to come up, I finished the iced water. I figure why not take a few puffs of my e-cig. Well, I don't know why but I just decided to try and vape into my empty (except for some ice cubes) glass. And lo and behold, the vape just sort of stayed in the glass. It sat in there, just sort of undulating in the glass. Heh, so I took another drag and put more vape into the glass and it looked badass.

As our waitress passed the table she glanced at the glass (I guess to see if it needed a refill) and did a doubletake. That look on her face was hilarious! I declined a refill on the water so I could keep playing with the empty glass, lol. Then, I refilled my glass with some nice thick vape and "poured" it into my glass with Coke in it and it just sort of sat there, sort of like a "witch's brew". I also did some stuff like pour the vape over the table so it could spread out.

So yeah, that was lots of fun and I got a few leery looks my way but no one said anything to me.

The secret to getting the vape into the cup and pouring it is:

1. Inhale as much vape as you can but try not to inhale too deeply.
  2. Slowly and gently, release the vape into the cup with your mouth about an inch form the top.
  3. Move the cup as slowly as possible.
  4. Let the vapor "settle" a bit. (Marvel at it's movements :D)
  5. After the vape has settled, slowly tip the cup letting the vape fall a bit.
  6. "Pour" the vape out, tipping the cup faster and faster, hold to let the vape fall out (it's not like smoke, it falls).
  7. Wind gusts are your enemy!
Here's a vid of me doing it at home. I only did one take and it wasn't great, lol. Also, my camera sucks. Blip.tv link: Cup o' Vape

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I do this all the time, its just so much fun! Try blowing it through a straw and into coke through the straw, the vape will bubble up! I blew mine into a friend's sealed 'Xbox360 storage box' I just let the vape sit there all evening and then took a look and the vape was gone but left behind what looked like cobweb patterns on the box, they just wiped easily away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread