Curiosity got the best of me...Giving it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
O.K. I pulled the trigger on my first REO Grand. (My thanks to Robert for clearing my original ordering snafu BTW)
I have a few Provaris, a Billet Box, VTR and a few other mods as well. I've been curious about the REO for quite a while and looking forward to trying it for myself. Too many rave reviews too resist. I really need to stay away from this forum. :D I get way too many ideas.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Oh...So you're the one that bought the copper Grand out from under me, lol! That's alright, it's going to a good home for sure. They're all so gorgeous, so I'll just pick another. Please remember the obligatory picture once you get her. Pics or it didn't happen, ha!
PM RedEyeDancer and he will create another Copper for you.

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
I got my new baby today. All descriptions are very true. I have been using a Russian 91% on a Provari for a while so I figured the hit on this would be similar. All I can say is wow! Now I know why you all talk about lowering you nic levels! I am at 18 and I think with this 12 will be more like it. I am waiting for the brass RM2 to become available again for the looks but consider me impressed. A well made, beautiful little device. I will definitely be showing this baby off and converting folks to the REO. Took a few quick pictures because I know It did not happen unless I did that!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread