Curiosity killed the carto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustypioneer

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
Southern California
Hey! I've ordered from VK a few times and I love it, fast shipping, great customer service.

I do have a question out of curiosity. I ordered a 5 pack of cartos for my RN4081 and wasn't too impressed but since I'm still new to this and learning I ordered another 5 and noticed that these new cartos are totally different but it a good way from the first 5. The first batch didn't have any rubber end caps(condoms) or o rings and the center holes didn't seem to quite line up right. So now I just got this new batch and they have the condoms, o rings, and the holes are right in the center. And to top it off they produce way more flavor than those first ones did.

So was that first batch just a lemon or is there any way I can request these ones when I order?

Thanks!

Last edited:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hi dusty,

Here's what the deal is with the cartos...

Both orders you received are the same product. The first batch we got, which was kind of a "see how they sell" order, we asked them to not glue the white cap into the cartomizer so it would be easy to remove. They took this as leave alllllll the other stuff out and don't put the white caps on, LOL. This order we got them to understand what we wanted.

What you received on your last order is what you will continue to get from now on. Glad you are liking them...a lot of other people are also!

Thanks
Rob

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi dusty,

Here's what the deal is with the cartos...

Both orders you received are the same product. The first batch we got, which was kind of a "see how they sell" order, we asked them to not glue the white cap into the cartomizer so it would be easy to remove. They took this as leave alllllll the other stuff out and don't put the white caps on, LOL. This order we got them to understand what we wanted.

What you received on your last order is what you will continue to get from now on. Glad you are liking them...a lot of other people are also!

Thanks
Rob

" see how they sell"? with missing parts?! No refund or exchange?! You'll never get my business again....losing the cost of 4 mega eGo cartos, with no response from you after i sent a " ticket", three emails and a phone call, (unanswered) is enough for me... there's too many suppliers out there to choose from....

Last edited:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
old,

I responded to your ticket yesterday and told you to send them back for a refund. Check your spam folder please. If you can't see it in your spam folder then log into your account on our site, click "How to contact us" on the lower left (where you submitted your CRM ticket) and then click "View my existing tickets". You will see my timestamped response there.

And the only missing parts in the 4081 cartomizers was the condom covers and a silicone ring inside which usually doesn't really do much. I wouldn't have sold them if there was something wrong with them.

Thanks
Rob

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
old,

I responded to your ticket yesterday and told you to send them back for a refund. Check your spam folder please. If you can't see it in your spam folder then log into your account on our site, click "How to contact us" on the lower left (where you submitted your CRM ticket) and then click "View my existing tickets". You will see my timestamped response there.

And the only missing parts in the 4081 cartomizers was the condom covers and a silicone ring inside which usually doesn't really do much. I wouldn't have sold them if there was something wrong with them.

Thanks
Rob

Rob, I wish you would've responded on a thread that i started, instead, or via a pm, then i wouldn't have to apologise, IN PUBLIC, no less! NOW I have to start a new thread praising your service and then get in the kitchen and brew up some crow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread