Curious, How many bottles of juice do you have in all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I'll add that anyone who lives within a reasonable distance of an actual shop is very lucky .. the ability to try liquid before buying would be great and a real money saver ..

+1. I've tried a bunch of them at my local shop. Most that I thought I would love were actually horrible. Some I thought I liked and bought a bottle of, and then didn't like them once I got home and vaped them a while. I'm fortunate, though, that I did find a couple I really like - a french vanilla and a girl scout samoa cookie flavor.

I've probably only got 20 bottles or so and some of those are just small trial sizes, but I've only been vaping less than a month.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
AWESOME!!! I'm sure at my pace I'll be there before too long lol! I've become obsessed!

Just remembered...in addition to the 42 bottles, I have seven more on the way. w00t.
However, I am slowing down...at first I was ordering quite a few small sizes just to try juices. Now that I'm getting an idea of what works for me, I'm ordering larger sizes of ones I like.

BlueGlass

Jun 8, 2012
Upstate, NY
Seven.

4 10ml 3(cherry, cola, and tobacco) are yuk city.....
1 15ml it was supposed to be a 10ml of vanilla gag
1 5ml of grape glad it wasn't the 10ml I asked for dbl yuk

1 30ml of menthol v2 I burnt through that first 10ml real fast and went back for more. I am still off the analogs and gotta hold firm but AHHHHHHHHHHH! I need a flavor fast!

I just wish, now that I moved on to an ego-clone with a clone tank, that I could find my original 808d Elektro tobacco cart flavor in e-liquid form. Unfortunately they were 20 bux for 5 carts and the carts didn't last long.(Battery was real fun, 3 hrs on charge, use for an hr, 3 hrs on charge.....)

It has only been 2.5 weeks so maybe things will get better. I've been buying from a vendor I can drive to but tomorrow I will take the leap and buy from a juice vendor online. (one that deals with glass bottles hopefully) Even with the menthol which I like, I always seem to taste plastic and/or soap with my e-liquid that I didn't taste in my original carts for the 808d which I gave up on in less than a week because of cost and battery life.

I feel great shame that you already have more liquid than me. :) I am already 340 bux into this "hobby" and could have had a nice rig and great juice if only I'd come here first. Ah well, live and learn.....

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
If you're worried about how many bottles you have then stay away from DIY.
482a85cf-1c73-32a5.jpg

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Right now I have 8 30ml bottles six I like buy still looking for the all day juice. Starting with tobacco favors, a atomic fireball
( candy) is not it LOL . I think my next batch will have some fruit flavor in it.

I have a hard time with fruit flavors. The best I've found so far is NLV's Fruit3 and second best would have to be Highbrowvapor's Pure Pear. I give the Fruit3 the the win because it has Apple, Pear, and Peach. Most of the fruit vapes out there taste way to artificial to me.

TENDERFOOT91

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2012
USA
I have a hard time with fruit flavors. The best I've found so far is NLV's Fruit3 and second best would have to be Highbrowvapor's Pure Pear. I give the Fruit3 the the win because it has Apple, Pear, and Peach. Most of the fruit vapes out there taste way to artificial to me.

I know it's hard to recommend juice, but what should I maybe try other than tobacco flavor.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Take Care,
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread