Curious, How many bottles of juice do you have in all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalo

Jun 5, 2012
SW Florida
15 10ml's and 2 30ml's at the moment and 10 more on the way as i type this,lol. I have thrown 4 away in the last week due to hating them but the one's that remain i use on a regular basis,i usually mix a couple together at a time so i use probably 5 different flavors each day,with all the different flavors out there i'll probably have 100 within the next few months as long as the paychecks keep coming in(knock on wood).

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
40-50
mostly sample sizes
Have tried out several different vendors
I've realized that finding a flavor that I really like will make the difference between craving analogs and not.

Despite all my bottles and fancy 'gourmet' flavors, I keep coming back to Atomic Blast from Indy Vapor shop.
I just ordered Atomic Cinnacide from Tasty Vapors with the 2oz flavor extender to see if that's close enough to Atomic Blast.
Indy Vapor shop just doesn't sell it in big enough bottles for me!

And, folks! Don't throw away the juices you don't like!
Post them on PIF or the Treasure Chest! There are a lot of new vapers who'd love to try your cast-offs!
Or, if you don't want to pay shipping, post in the classifieds for trade or for sale just enough to cover your shipping costs.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
VV, is that a website, I wanna check it out! Can you send me a link!?!

Yes I don't know if I send a link yet without getting into trouble. But she is on ECF if you pull up the suppliers forum you find her she does organic juices. She will help you in any way she can to find what suits you :vapor:

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
I guess I'm one of the few that don't buy from other sellers. Mostly because I don't know what environment that they're mixed in. Are they mixed in someone's filthy living room, kitchen, or bathroom? Or are they mixed in a sterile lab? Who really knows for most of them. I started mixing my own liquid after a week or two. I now mix it 10ml at a time using the same processes, for both manufacturing and cleaning/storing of equipment, that I used when I worked for a pharmaceutical manufacturer. Some times I'll mix a few on the side into amber glass vials that I know are better steeped, and then let them steep for a few days while I vape on stuff I make every other night. When the other ones have steeped, I roll through those one-at-a-time before mixing anything else. This way, my liquid is always fresh, and my ldpe bottles don't have time to really break down and substantially leech into my mix.

The other part of the reason I make my own, is because I can come up with flavors that are unique to me, and I can share them with a few friends I've gotten into vaping recently, and use their input.

It's an ever evolving process for me, and will surely continue to be.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I guess I'm one of the few that don't buy from other sellers. Mostly because I don't know what environment that they're mixed in. Are they mixed in someone's filthy living room, kitchen, or bathroom? Or are they mixed in a sterile lab? Who really knows for most of them. I started mixing my own liquid after a week or two. I now mix it 10ml at a time using the same processes, for both manufacturing and cleaning/storing of equipment, that I used when I worked for a pharmaceutical manufacturer. Some times I'll mix a few on the side into amber glass vials that I know are better steeped, and then let them steep for a few days while I vape on stuff I make every other night. When the other ones have steeped, I roll through those one-at-a-time before mixing anything else. This way, my liquid is always fresh, and my ldpe bottles don't have time to really break down and substantially leech into my mix.

The other part of the reason I make my own, is because I can come up with flavors that are unique to me, and I can share them with a few friends I've gotten into vaping recently, and use their input.

It's an ever evolving process for me, and will surely continue to be.

Surely someone as concerned as you are about what goes into your body never smoked traditional cigarettes?

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Somehow I have collected 40+ bottles mostly 10-20ml. I have noticed some flavors really change after a month or two.

Yes they do this is called steeping <~~ I think I spelled that right lol anyway a lot of vendors make the eliquids as they are ordered so the flavors need time to mix together with other flavors and with the vg & pg or whichever base is in it. I hope I explained this right if not hopefully one of the vets will come along and explain it better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread