Curious, How many bottles of juice do you have in all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
California
Just started a week ago, so compared to some of you I dont have much. But I can see buying juice is becoming very addictive AND FAST :) Heres a picture
600468_10151808604760367_765668381_n.jpg

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
24 different Flavors. 12 30ml bottles, 19 10ml bottles (some of the 10ml are doubles). I have about 460ml on hand.

These are all Flavors I like and in my rotation. I've tossed 2 Flavors

Just ordered 3 more 30ml bottles and 6 10ml bottles all from vapedudes. They have some of the best juice IMHO and the prices are great with the coupons

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I don't have the time to count them all. I have enough to get me through for about 18 months. Plus I have unflavored nic in the freezer for DIY. I will hit my two year mark this month, and I have never had an "All Day Vapes". With analogs, I bought the same brand, flavor every time. I like the variety of flavors available to us. I do have favorites, but never had one that I used exclusively.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
I've managed to acquire about 40 bottles of various sizes, and a couple 180ml bottles. I'm only about 18 days into my vaping, but I've already become addicted to purchasing juices/mods/supplies. Truly is a great way to stop smoking, and a fantastic hobby! Now if I could just get my hands on a rebuild-able atomizer :)

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just to start I have 8 in my possesion now, and just ordered 7 more. How many bottles do you have in all?

P.S. I'm a noob just started out this week!:vapor:

OMG! I wish I'd only have 7.............. Probably about 40 of them and I just put some stuff together to donate to the homeless of small bottles I didn't like too much. And I got about 750 ml of 24 mg unflavored to make more juices with.... LOL!

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know it's hard to recommend juice, but what should I maybe try other than tobacco flavor.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Take Care,
Don

If you like Iced Tea, I'd suggest trying Kickbassvapor Sweet Tea. I get it with extra flavor, 70/30 mix, and a hint of mint. I have about 100 mls of that stuff and vape it every day, not exclusively, but most of the day. To me, it tastes like mint iced tea! It is sooooooooooooo good.!

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Um, obviously I have several different size bottles of various flavors. But I usually vape a 24mg 50/50 mix. But right now if I were to make a rough estimate I probably have about 250ml's on hand at this moment. Some of that I will never vape and probably give away because I do not like it. But the majority of it I will get back to someday, I just got burned out on it before I was done.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
I have over 300 bottles ranging from 3ml to 125ml. I started vaping about 5 months ago I just couldn't seem to find a strong flavor and sweet enough until last month. I found VV and I'm in heaven!! I have about 20 of her flavors haven't found one of her's I don't like I will be ordering more next week lol:vapor:

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
I have over 300 bottles ranging from 3ml to 125ml. I started vaping about 5 months ago I just couldn't seem to find a strong flavor and sweet enough until last month. I found VV and I'm in heaven!! I have about 20 of her flavors haven't found one of her's I don't like I will be ordering more next week lol:vapor:
VV, is that a website, I wanna check it out! Can you send me a link!?!

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I have 45 bottles that are 15ml in size, or larger. The largest is 125ml, with most of the remainder being 50ml in size.
I also have a total of 66 "sample sized" bottles, (3ml to 5ml bottles).

In addition to the bottles noted above, I also have about 25 bottles, (all different sizes), that I have tried and do not care for which have now been set aside to either give to family members who vape - or to be passed along via PIF, or mailed off to Brother Frankie for his vaping flock.

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread