hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Here are some Q&A that can answer your doubts, hope they can help.

1. Q: Why the ETA delayed again and again?

A: Though the ETA is delay at ordinary times, but it got worse during March and April because some factories could not open as usual due to lack of productive material and lack of workers.

2. Q: Why I paid shipping upgrade for my order but the tracking info don’t even move? Do it get lost?

A: The delivery time for regular airmail shipping and registered air mail is expected to delay double time than before, for registered postal mail, the tracking is not updated in real time, the tracking status would be updated only after the item left China, clears destination customs and handed over to local post office for delivery. Please be assured that your package is on its way to you.

3. Q: The shipping is over 4 months! Please refund.

A: As I checked the order record, you place order on 1st April(example), and the item restocking date is 15th June(example) , we shipped the order on 16th June(example) and now it’s 23rd July, the shipping time is counted from the date we shipped the order so it is 37 days, not 4 months. Please give it 1~2 more weeks to be delivered, thank you for your patience.

4. Q: I wait for a week to get a poor customer support, it’s unacceptable.

A: We sincerely feel sorry for the late reply, but we are not ignoring your requirements. Questions got double times than before, we employed more people to join customer support to answer the tickets. We are trying our best. Please ask for refund if you wait too long time.

5. Q: I got orders delivered soon from other vape stores, why you are so late?

A: We are trying our best. We collected order No. from our customers ordered from other stores and tried to know what is the difference, to improve our shipping methods, but found that we almost work with similar carriers. Our delivery rate is similar with other stores, there are some orders got delivered in 2~3 weeks, and some nearly 2 months. Anyways we are sorry for the wait, please feel free to ask if you have a requirement.

Please PM me or leave a message on any post and I will help.
    Best regards!

I guess your order has left China and in transit, it didn't show tracking info in real time. Please PM me if you need a help.

I don't know if it's your settings or what but I tried and cannot send you a pm. I typed the message and tried to start the conversation but it comes up and says I cannot start a conversation with you.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm still waiting on orders that were shipped in April and May from China with the "Canada Express ePacket" shipping upgrade. A later order from June that shipped from the Netherlands with the "Registered Airmail via PostNL" shipping upgrade just arrived today. I think my country is delaying the processing of China packets. So when you order, choose the PostNL shipping option if available. It'll all get here eventually, and now I know what it felt like to import items from overseas a century ago.

• Optimistic

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Hello everyone, I’m Selina from fasttech, Sorry for my late reply. We really appreciate the concern and trust to us even in this hard period, and sincerely feel sorry for the inconvenience we caused. Please allow me to explain the recent situation so that you can know how the COVID-19 impact our shipping even though you have heard about it many times.

The COVID-19 outbroke in late January during the Chinese Spring Festival holiday, everything was at a standstill, include the tourism, shipping (include air and ground), industries from all walks of life (include vape materials/production/retail). People began to keep staying at home according to the pandemic prevention and control policy that carry out by government until the end of February, only stores that provide basic necessities were open. Everyday I ate, slept, worked, bathed, kept an eye on the pandemic situation from the phone and never step outside my door(I order food via phone from shopping APP). During the whole February, FT team worked at home by computer except warehouse logistics department, some of them have to went out home to the warehouse to packed the parcels and can only sent out very few of them: the flights sharply reduced, cargos have to wait in line to be picked up. The time came to March and April, the epidemic began to achieved initial results in prevention and control, things turn out fine, we went out home to go to the companies to work, but everyone strictly follow the social distance rules in public place, companies and always wear a mask. I sat far away from our colleagues and seldom talk. But the factories were not so lucky, they could not even operate as usual because crowd were not allowed to gathered together, some workers were afraid so they stayed at home and didn’t work. So that’s why some of your orders could not be shipped and the products’ ETA delayed again and again, and orders made at March and April went through the worst shipping, they can’t be delivered for over 3~4 months and some were even more. The time came to May and June, the COVID-19 situation turn out better, but the whole society was a little hard to work as usual as before, some people were not so lucky, they lost their jobs, some factories closed down, some manufacturers couldn’t get producer’s materials(include vape), some of us survived:) fasttech is the survival. The shipping turn out better than on the March and April.

What I said is not to absolve our responsibilities in the bad shipping, I hope to let you know why it delayed so long time in detail. We totally understand how bad experience it was to wait double time than before to get the orders delivered. We feel so sorry for the inconvenience, we can understand if you don’t order from FastTech. And the shipping finally got totally right as usual from July, we are planning to do a big promotion to show gratefulness to our customers on August or September.

Please stay safe and healthy.

Here are some Q&A that can answer your doubts, hope they can help.

1. Q: Why the ETA delayed again and again?

A: Though the ETA is delay at ordinary times, but it got worse during March and April because some factories could not open as usual due to lack of productive material and lack of workers.

2. Q: Why I paid shipping upgrade for my order but the tracking info don’t even move? Do it get lost?

A: The delivery time for regular airmail shipping and registered air mail is expected to delay double time than before, for registered postal mail, the tracking is not updated in real time, the tracking status would be updated only after the item left China, clears destination customs and handed over to local post office for delivery. Please be assured that your package is on its way to you.

3. Q: The shipping is over 4 months! Please refund.

A: As I checked the order record, you place order on 1st April(example), and the item restocking date is 15th June(example) , we shipped the order on 16th June(example) and now it’s 23rd July, the shipping time is counted from the date we shipped the order so it is 37 days, not 4 months. Please give it 1~2 more weeks to be delivered, thank you for your patience.

4. Q: I wait for a week to get a poor customer support, it’s unacceptable.

A: We sincerely feel sorry for the late reply, but we are not ignoring your requirements. Questions got double times than before, we employed more people to join customer support to answer the tickets. We are trying our best. Please ask for refund if you wait too long time.

5. Q: I got orders delivered soon from other vape stores, why you are so late?

A: We are trying our best. We collected order No. from our customers ordered from other stores and tried to know what is the difference, to improve our shipping methods, but found that we almost work with similar carriers. Our delivery rate is similar with other stores, there are some orders got delivered in 2~3 weeks, and some nearly 2 months. Anyways we are sorry for the wait, please feel free to ask if you have a requirement.

Please PM me or leave a message on any post and I will help.
    Best regards!
    These are all good WORDS, and I waited for orders placed in April to get delivered in July. Then I placed an order and selected "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" (and PAID a LOT extra), it shipped July 11th, ordered sooner, but one item held it up. As of right now, I only have a USPS tracking number that has not updated since it was created. I used to get E-Packet deliveries by now. If paying for Expedited shipping does not speed up deliveries, do not even offer it and tell customers it is going to take forever to get there orders, do NOT lie to us. JMHO

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    I don't know if it's your settings or what but I tried and cannot send you a pm. I typed the message and tried to start the conversation but it comes up and says I cannot start a conversation with you.
    I never changed the settings, let me PM you.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    I'm still waiting on orders that were shipped in April and May from China with the "Canada Express ePacket" shipping upgrade. A later order from June that shipped from the Netherlands with the "Registered Airmail via PostNL" shipping upgrade just arrived today. I think my country is delaying the processing of China packets. So when you order, choose the PostNL shipping option if available. It'll all get here eventually, and now I know what it felt like to import items from overseas a century ago.
    Thank you for sharing. We are still urging the carriers and post office to update the shipments of March and April, and process refund or reship for customers. You got the point, PostNL shipping is the one of the most fast and stable shipping way for many countries now. And delivery time also affected by the local processing center.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    These are all good WORDS, and I waited for orders placed in April to get delivered in July. Then I placed an order and selected "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" (and PAID a LOT extra), it shipped July 11th, ordered sooner, but one item held it up. As of right now, I only have a USPS tracking number that has not updated since it was created. I used to get E-Packet deliveries by now. If paying for Expedited shipping does not speed up deliveries, do not even offer it and tell customers it is going to take forever to get there orders, do NOT lie to us. JMHO
    Thanks for your honest opinion:) USPS usually will be updated after the parcel arrived at the destination coutry. None of a word is a lie. Please PM me your order No. , let me know your detailed to help.

• Optimistic

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    The packets ship out via airmail within ten days. The plane is going to land at the destination in short order. So it's pretty clear where the bottleneck lies: Customs in the destination country. And it makes sense because China packets must be highly suspicious and expensive to process for Customs. The contents are routinely mislabeled and the declared value is always below the threshold for exacting import duty. So Customs can't generate any revenue processing them, and there are diplomatic concerns which make it impossible to prosecute the irresponsible senders who falsify declarations. If I was a Customs official I would not be eager to process such mail either.

• Useful

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That’s all great as long as the orders actually make it out of China. Many have been sitting there for months waiting to go out. Not Fasttechs fault but evidently there are better options. If we need to pay $5 to get orders delivered on time then so be it. I received an order yesterday in 12 days from another vendor from China. The shipping wasn’t very much. I know people like either free shipping or very cheap shipping from them but maybe it’s time to pay for better shipping. Many order from FT simply because they carry things that can’t be found elsewhere.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    The packets ship out via airmail within ten days. The plane is going to land at the destination in short order. So it's pretty clear where the bottleneck lies: Customs in the destination country. And it makes sense because China packets must be highly suspicious and expensive to process for Customs. The contents are routinely mislabeled and the declared value is always below the threshold for exacting import duty. So Customs can't generate any revenue processing them, and there are diplomatic concerns which make it impossible to prosecute the irresponsible senders who falsify declarations. If I was a Customs official I would not be eager to process such mail either.

I like your analysis, I am not sure but it make sense up to a point. Thanks for your sharing, it's definitely referable.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    That’s all great as long as the orders actually make it out of China. Many have been sitting there for months waiting to go out. Not Fasttechs fault but evidently there are better options. If we need to pay $5 to get orders delivered on time then so be it. I received an order yesterday in 12 days from another vendor from China. The shipping wasn’t very much. I know people like either free shipping or very cheap shipping from them but maybe it’s time to pay for better shipping. Many order from FT simply because they carry things that can’t be found elsewhere.

Parcels waiting months to go out would just happened during March and April, usually shipment will be shipped out by the airlines in several days when it shows: "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."
    Still thanks for your understanding and suggestion. I believe shipping will turn out better from July and customers will see this changes. Please PM me your order No. so that we can provide a solution for your delay.( $5 shipping upgrade order)

• Optimistic

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    FT has been very good to me in the past 5 years with several dozen orders delivered. As far as I'm aware there is no other online seller comparable to FT. We get a vast selection of products for reasonable prices. For that we wait longer for delivery. I have two orders from FT in the pipeline. They left FT sooner than expected. I have tracking numbers and alerts set up with USPS. Now it's up to the post office, not FT. And I've never seen evidence that an FT package was opened enroute.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    ... Please PM me your order No. so that we can provide a solution for your delay.( $5 shipping upgrade order)

I have been waiting 91 Days for My Order. And the tracking Hasn't updated since 6-26-20.

I would Love to send you My Order Number also. But You Do Not Accept PM's.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That is the problem I had. Hopefully she will see your post and send you a pm like she did with me.

I have been waiting 91 Days for My Order. And the tracking Hasn't updated since 6-26-20.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    That is the problem I had. Hopefully she will see your post and send you a pm like she did with me.

That is My Hopes also.

I just want all the Delays on my Order to End. I have been a Long Term customer of FT. And have been Very Patient with all this. But my Patience is wearing Very Thin.

If FT wants to Somehow move forward from all this, and not have their Reputation Permanently Damage, I think they should Quit issuing statements saying how Sorry they are and just Wait a Little Longer.

And Start Issuing Refunds.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    FT has been very good to me in the past 5 years with several dozen orders delivered. As far as I'm aware there is no other online seller comparable to FT. We get a vast selection of products for reasonable prices. For that we wait longer for delivery. I have two orders from FT in the pipeline. They left FT sooner than expected. I have tracking numbers and alerts set up with USPS. Now it's up to the post office, not FT. And I've never seen evidence that an FT package was opened enroute.
    Thank you for your encourage:) we'll keep improving and solving the issues we are facing now.

• Optimistic

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com

Please check my PM to you.
    I don't know I didn't changed my setting, anyone can tell me how to change the PM function to be acceptable?

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Go to your account, then contact details, make sure the check box for messages is checked, like below
    upload_2020-7-30_13-36-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-30_13-36-35.png
      upload_2020-7-30_13-36-35.png
      34.9 KB · Views: 5

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Well after a long wait, it is at my local post office and should be delivered tomorrow. It is not in my mind "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" as it took 3 weeks to get to me. That is better than free shipping that takes a couple of months, but I used to get better shipping with FREE e-packet. I have also ordered some stuff off eBay from China with free shipping that came in about 2 weeks or so, so I guess they have a better shipping carrier than FT has. I'm Not impressed with the "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" and will not order again myself, you make your own choice, but FT needs better carriers to get the product to the USA IMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread