Current Delivery Times???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Well after a long wait, it is at my local post office and should be delivered tomorrow. It is not in my mind "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" as it took 3 weeks to get to me. That is better than free shipping that takes a couple of months, but I used to get better shipping with FREE e-packet. I have also ordered some stuff off eBay from China with free shipping that came in about 2 weeks or so, so I guess they have a better shipping carrier than FT has. I'm Not impressed with the "Expedited USPS Shipping to USA" and will not order again myself, you make your own choice, but FT needs better carriers to get the product to the USA IMHO.

The shipping delivery time depends on stock, shipping method you choose, your country, item type etc.
3 weeks is under the delivery time 10~20 days we indicated in our site when you choose the shipping method option, I think it's not bad in this situation. Our shipping is getting 15% better than it was in February~May.
We hope you to have a good experience in shopping wether you order in FT or not.:)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have been waiting 91 Days for My Order. And the tracking Hasn't updated since 6-26-20.

I would Love to send you My Order Number also. But You Do Not Accept PM's.

That is My Hopes also.

I just want all the Delays on my Order to End. I have been a Long Term customer of FT. And have been Very Patient with all this. But my Patience is wearing Very Thin.

If FT wants to Somehow move forward from all this, and not have their Reputation Permanently Damage, I think they should Quit issuing statements saying how Sorry they are and just Wait a Little Longer.

And Start Issuing Refunds.

I mentioned this is Another Thread but I also wanted to mention it Here. I did receive a Refund from FT on my Order. So the Long Saga is Over.

Thank you for your Help Selina.

:thumb:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The thing is, FT was never fast, and the annoying thing is it IS kind of the place where you could get parts, bits and pieces, etc., that you just can't get anywhere else. I'd love to order 10 more top fill doggy style tanks but I can't. a) because I am moving and I barely trust FT to get my package here, and 2 because well with all the changes, you can't really trust a package will get here "Under the political wire." So to speak.

I will say ALL the Chinese shippers have been abysmal at one time or another-- I mean sourcemore charged me 8 buck for "expedited" shipping (less than 30 days) and it took 90 plus to GET here.

So we have been spoiled by FT, knowing our clone bits and our little blue screwdrivers will get here-- eventually.

I am NOT saying shipping has been better, it has been sort of globally worse, but FT is going to lose a lot of confidence if it can't get packages here in a reasonable time frame.

I'm not ordering anything else that isn't within the USA at the moment simply because I can't deal with the potential headache and uncertainty. Etc.

It's too bad.

Anna

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
The thing is, FT was never fast, and the annoying thing is it IS kind of the place where you could get parts, bits and pieces, etc., that you just can't get anywhere else. I'd love to order 10 more top fill doggy style tanks but I can't. a) because I am moving and I barely trust FT to get my package here, and 2 because well with all the changes, you can't really trust a package will get here "Under the political wire." So to speak.

I will say ALL the Chinese shippers have been abysmal at one time or another-- I mean Sourcemore charged me 8 buck for "expedited" shipping (less than 30 days) and it took 90 plus to GET here.

So we have been spoiled by FT, knowing our clone bits and our little blue screwdrivers will get here-- eventually.

I am NOT saying shipping has been better, it has been sort of globally worse, but FT is going to lose a lot of confidence if it can't get packages here in a reasonable time frame.

I'm not ordering anything else that isn't within the USA at the moment simply because I can't deal with the potential headache and uncertainty. Etc.

It's too bad.

Anna
Thank you for your pertinent opinion and in a sense your opinion is fair enough.

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm currently still waiting the arrival of especially the order below:

1 order placed May 10th - FT email said it shipped May 21, and was processed through Zhengzhou EMS on May 24th!

I also placed these 3 orders in July. I knew when I ordered that it would likely be 2-3 weeks before receiving them. So I haven't expected to receive them yet. However...2 of them have been bounced in and out again of Customs in China and keep getting denied! None of the 3 has even left China yet. One contained only 10 syringes without needles and some vape bands. The other package more vape bands, syringes, drip tips, etc. Neither package contains any batteries either! :

1 order placed July 10th - FT email said it shipped July 11th

1 order placed on July 11th - FT email said it shipped July 16th

1 order placed on July 12th - FT email said it shipped on July 17th

I have posted the very specific details about these orders on the Problems with FT thread here on ECF.

I relunctantly just recently placed 2 more orders, on behalf of people I'm helping to get stocked up on their vaping supplies. But I'm wondering if those will even get here before there's possibly a crackdown on vaping items coming into the US.

I don't understand what's been going on with FT for months now. Sending the same packages repeatedly to Customs in China and having them denied each time...makes no sense to me at all!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
@FasTtech_Selina

My August 6th expedited order from FT hasn't updated in 12 days. Last and only update by DHL--August 6.

I checked GlobalRadar, USPS and DHL tracking--no updates. In addition, Radar shows that the package has shipped from the City of Industry?!?!?

• August 619:03In transit - Departed waypointDHL Global Mail
  • August 618:58Package information receivedCOMPTON, CA
  • August 618:58Package information receivedDHL Global Mail

Service
DHL SM Parcel Ground
Dimensions
0,057 kg
Recipient location
( CA--next door to City of Industry)
Sender location
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91746, UNITED STATES

Is my package lost? Do I need to open a ticket?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Burnie

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
August 3, 2020, 3:36 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
IMPERIAL BEACH, CA 91932
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 3:36 pm on August 3, 2020 in IMPERIAL BEACH, CA 91932.
August 3, 2020, 7:43 am
Out for Delivery
IMPERIAL BEACH, CA 91932
August 3, 2020, 7:32 am
Arrived at Unit
IMPERIAL BEACH, CA 91932
August 2, 2020, 2:55 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
SAN DIEGO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
August 2, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility
July 31, 2020, 3:04 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
July 29, 2020, 10:37 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
July 23, 2020, 3:11 am
SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA
July 23, 2020, 1:39 am
SHENZHEN, CHINA
July 23, 2020, 1:08 am
Acceptance
CHINA

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
@FasTtech_Selina

My August 6th expedited order from FT hasn't updated in 12 days. Last and only update by DHL--August 6.

I checked GlobalRadar, USPS and DHL tracking--no updates. In addition, Radar shows that the package has shipped from the City of Industry?!?!?

• August 619:03In transit - Departed waypointDHL Global Mail
  • August 618:58Package information receivedCOMPTON, CA
  • August 618:58Package information receivedDHL Global Mail

Service
DHL SM Parcel Ground
Dimensions
0,057 kg
Recipient location
( CA--next door to City of Industry)
Sender location
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91746, UNITED STATES

Is my package lost? Do I need to open a ticket?
Hi Katya, Your package are not lost. Please let me know your order No. and at the same time I'll convey it to our support team so that they'll open a ticket to you to follow up.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
I recently ordered some things from FT and somehow after reading Selina it kinda made me feel a little more... safe regarding my order?

I understand it might take some time, but hopefully it will eventually arrive (or I'll just talk to Paypal xD)
Hi BigBadLion, thank you so much for your trust. There is always a solution if you have a problem, please feel free to reach out to me or our customer support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread