Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
He sent me a bottle of Boba's. The hype, that you hear about people stalking websites and trading children for this stuff.. I get it.

Somehow he also managed to send it in the exact bottle used in the REO Mini.

Seeing as I only have enough of this liquid nirvana to either sip it slowly or enjoy it in memories I thought it fitting to appoint the Nickel Mini to Boba duty.

Boba's Bounty loaded up in a nickel plated REO Mini vaporized in a micro coiled Reomizer 2.0... oh yeah and my battery is fully charged :p.. NOW it doesn't get any better, and if it does please just don't even tell me about it.. I'm not sure I could handle a better vape than this

Thank you, Kanj!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Like.. a cigar made of the finest pipe tobacco, with some kind of incredibly subtle dark sweetness, sort of like maple syrup. Not so subtle you almost miss it but not so sweet as to detract from the fine cigar sort of flavor. Hard for me to describe and do it justice. It's truly unbelievably delicious.

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
I should mention Stat that the taste of Bobas can change depending on the device and wick type you use. I remember when i started vaping i vaped Bobas in a Nova and the taste was lighter, crisper with much more honey note to it, almost a waffle taste. Then when i used the AGA-T2 it was dark, sweet and richer with tobacco qualities. So as much as you love your REOs i encourage you to try it in a couple other things :)

technicianx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Paducah, Kentucky
He sent me a bottle of Boba's. The hype, that you hear about people stalking websites and trading children for this stuff.. I get it.

Somehow he also managed to send it in the exact bottle used in the REO Mini.

Seeing as I only have enough of this liquid nirvana to either sip it slowly or enjoy it in memories I thought it fitting to appoint the Nickel Mini to Boba duty.

Boba's Bounty loaded up in a nickel plated REO Mini vaporized in a micro coiled Reomizer 2.0... oh yeah and my battery is fully charged :p.. NOW it doesn't get any better, and if it does please just don't even tell me about it.. I'm not sure I could handle a better vape than this

Thank you, Kanj!

Well Stats, at least you got the perfect device for the juice,before you found it. I use to vape it on a 1600 mah 3.7 volt ego. I use to swear ot was honey grahmcracker. Now though with the RBAs. I get the true notes and it still changes. Sometimes I get a sweat tobacco on inhale then this pipe tobacco exhale that almost has like a ash like finish. Then other times I just get a really clean sweet rich tobacco with a hint of tea? It's a strange juice.:what:

Now with the microcoils and cotton. I get a full sweet tobacco and I swear I can taste pga in the mix every now and then...

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
I kept seeing all this hype about Boba & Gorilla.I finally got some a couple weeks back. Boba is pretty good & Gorilla is similar but I could live without only because they can be hard to get sometimes. Have to be quick about it when ordering. I've had them close on me as I was checking out!

To me Boba has a nutty taste to it & Gorilla is similar but with a banana taste. I don't care for nutty & not banana but Boba I will buy again. I like their Havana Gold better which is in my Grand right now..... Robert also stated somewhere that he vapes that too. Their 555 is not bad either but I probably won't buy anymore.

I do agree that their tastes can change depending on wick/coil like my other tobacco flavors.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Try it with something besides a cotton wick. And when you get a chance to order it, Go Big!
image.jpg

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Everyone around me vapes Boba's my shop smells like Boba's . My mother and farther both vape Boba's all my employes . When I buy it I buy in bulk because I cant handle hearing them cry when there out . You dont want to see a Boba's junky without his or her fix its painful to watch . I can do a few drops of Boba's but I am a Havana man or flue cured . Ben is a master class juice jedi master once he has his hooks in you your done . No one makes juice like Ben

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I kept seeing all this hype about Boba & Gorilla.I finally got some a couple weeks back. Boba is pretty good & Gorilla is similar but I could live without only because they can be hard to get sometimes. Have to be quick about it when ordering. I've had them close on me as I was checking out!

To me Boba has a nutty taste to it & Gorilla is similar but with a banana taste. I don't care for nutty & not banana but Boba I will buy again. I like their Havana Gold better which is in my Grand right now..... Robert also stated somewhere that he vapes that too. Their 555 is not bad either but I probably won't buy anymore.

I do agree that their tastes can change depending on wick/coil like my other tobacco flavors.

Hey darkzero where do you get your gorilla from? I get mine from Kokomo Pure Vapors a semi local B&M. It's a great vape and a bit of a plastic killer (I use a glass tank for it). As I understand it the guy that makes it only makes it for a few vendors and mine is mixed 50/50 at 18mg. Just wondering if it's the same stuff. I also guess that this is Gorilla Juice that you speak of.

darkzero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
SoCal
Hey darkzero where do you get your gorilla from? I get mine from Kokomo Pure Vapors a semi local B&M. It's a great vape and a bit of a plastic killer (I use a glass tank for it). As I understand it the guy that makes it only makes it for a few vendors and mine is mixed 50/50 at 18mg. Just wondering if it's the same stuff. I also guess that this is Gorilla Juice that you speak of.

The juices I am talking about are all made by AVE are "all" VG. My mistake if you guys are talking about something else. Wasn't aware they had other juices with the same names.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
The juices I am talking about are all made by AVE are "all" VG. My mistake if you guys are talking about something else. Wasn't aware they had other juices with the same names.

I just have heard many folks rave about GJ from AVE. I just wonder if it's as good or the same as the juice I get by the same name. As I understand it the vapor store I mentioned will be going online in the not too distant future. When it does I'll encourage everyone to try it. I don't have a ADV per se but if I did GJ would be it, it's the best I've tried so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread