Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Here's a link to AVE's page for Boba's

Boba's Bounty = Royal Bounty

I open my just-arrived 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty, (24mg nicotine, VG base) and using a syringe I carefully fill a small 5ml bottle for personal use. I grab a clean low-resistance atomizer for my 510 (no bridge, no wick) and I put 2 drops in. I vape a couple times, add another drop, then vape again.

No taste at first, I thought I was vaping plain, unflavored liquid. I drink some water, then vape again. Hmm... a hint of lemon grsss, maybe a light tea-leaf flavor? Not sure. I smell the tip of the bottle, I can smell lemon grass.

It could be my body, I've only been drinking water all day and it's lunchtime. I take a break (hanging laundry) and come back to vaping. I try a regular 510 atomizer - drip, drip, vape... and I really taste something like lemon grass, but not much lemon - more like the greener part of the herb. But I can smell something light, and tea-like. I try again with the low-resistance atty.

Ooh, very light, tea-like flavor, it's coming through better this time. Must have been my taste buds.

vaping for a bit, there is a consistent green tea-like taste. Very light, very... elegant. It doesn't seem like a complex taste, but it's indeed very hard to pin down because the elements of the flavor are so minimal. Whatever the ingredients are, it's very skillfully combined to produce a prominent herbal flavor that's very, very satisfying.

I have some mellow acoustic Korean music playing, and I'm looking out my window at my garden of Ti leaf plants and my kitten is sleeping just beneath the sill.

Boba's Bounty just brings to my mind a royal family. Someone's brought this liquid to them as a gift, and the King and his daughter (me, haha) sits by a coffee table, sampling it and as they vape, they let their minds drift as they savor its light, elegant flavor. Light acoustic music fills the room as they vape. The princess exhales and watches the vapor waft slowly across the room. A plate of sliced peaches sits on the table, along with a carafe of spring water.

This is honestly one of the best liquids I have ever tried. It will be my all-day vape. While many liquids have more flavor, they can become too overpowering when used all day. Boba's Bounty will never get tiring. A very clean and sophisticated flavor that I doubt could offend anyone.

Tobacco flavor? I used to smoke Marlboro, and I don't taste any tobacco flavor at all in Boba's Bounty, but somehow it does satisfy my tobacco craving. So it definitely is something you'll want to try if you are looking for a tobacco flavor.

I always carry with me 2 liquids - one tobacco, and one variety-type. Usually a dessert, liquor or candy flavor. Boba's Bounty will be my tobacco flavor until I run out of it!

I would rather call this Royal Bounty, and now, when I'm getting my Korean drama fix, I will always grab my bottle of Boba's.

5 out of 5 stars for this e-liquid!

K-drama 'Palace' fits Boba's Bounty

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
another fan of the boba's...

we need to start a boba's thread... where we can all postulate about what the flavor actually is...

I particularly like your review because it epitomizes the very same reasoning that alludes all of us.

You started off saying... yeah, didn't wow me at all... and then your review reveals this gradual surrender.

Maybe it is largely unflavored or the formula is so simple... Whatever the case, if I were Ben, I would probably be enjoying these reviews a lot.

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
Here's a link to AVE's page for Boba's

Boba's Bounty = Royal Bounty

I open my just-arrived 100ml bottle of Boba's Bounty, (24mg nicotine, VG base) and using a syringe I carefully fill a small 5ml bottle for personal use. I grab a clean low-resistance atomizer for my 510 (no bridge, no wick) and I put 2 drops in. I vape a couple times, add another drop, then vape again.

No taste at first, I thought I was vaping plain, unflavored liquid. I drink some water, then vape again. Hmm... a hint of lemon grsss, maybe a light tea-leaf flavor? Not sure. I smell the tip of the bottle, I can smell lemon grass.

It could be my body, I've only been drinking water all day and it's lunchtime. I take a break (hanging laundry) and come back to vaping. I try a regular 510 atomizer - drip, drip, vape... and I really taste something like lemon grass, but not much lemon - more like the greener part of the herb. But I can smell something light, and tea-like. I try again with the low-resistance atty.

Ooh, very light, tea-like flavor, it's coming through better this time. Must have been my taste buds.

Vaping for a bit, there is a consistent green tea-like taste. Very light, very... elegant. It doesn't seem like a complex taste, but it's indeed very hard to pin down because the elements of the flavor are so minimal. Whatever the ingredients are, it's very skillfully combined to produce a prominent herbal flavor that's very, very satisfying.

I have some mellow acoustic Korean music playing, and I'm looking out my window at my garden of Ti leaf plants and my kitten is sleeping just beneath the sill.

Boba's Bounty just brings to my mind a royal family. Someone's brought this liquid to them as a gift, and the King and his daughter (me, haha) sits by a coffee table, sampling it and as they vape, they let their minds drift as they savor its light, elegant flavor. Light acoustic music fills the room as they vape. The princess exhales and watches the vapor waft slowly across the room. A plate of sliced peaches sits on the table, along with a carafe of spring water.

This is honestly one of the best liquids I have ever tried. It will be my all-day vape. While many liquids have more flavor, they can become too overpowering when used all day. Boba's Bounty will never get tiring. A very clean and sophisticated flavor that I doubt could offend anyone.

Tobacco flavor? I used to smoke Marlboro, and I don't taste any tobacco flavor at all in Boba's Bounty, but somehow it does satisfy my tobacco craving. So it definitely is something you'll want to try if you are looking for a tobacco flavor.

I always carry with me 2 liquids - one tobacco, and one variety-type. Usually a dessert, liquor or candy flavor. Boba's Bounty will be my tobacco flavor until I run out of it!

I would rather call this Royal Bounty, and now, when I'm getting my Korean drama fix, I will always grab my bottle of Boba's.

5 out of 5 stars for this e-liquid!

Wow! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you're a writer of some sort? If not, you clearly have the skills. That has to be the most compelling e-liquid review I've read to date. I have read some good things about this flavor before, but now I'm going to have to put it on my list of flavors to try for sure. Of course I'm a sucker for good marketing, so a beautifully written and glowing review like this one could convince me to buy pretty much anything. I may need to steer clear of your reviews in the future for financial reasons, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread