Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Oh my God. Custard!!!!! I ordered some because someone (not mentioning any names) made me, said I'd love it. I didn't think I would - I don't actually like custard!

This is an incredible vape. Just the right amount of throat hit and vapour. It's creamy, it's sweet (but not too sweet) it's got a subtle vanilla taste, and (to me) a very very faint almost lemony after taste. It's hard to describe, but it really is amazing. I swore nothing would ever replace hopscotch as my favourite vape, but the two are now equal favourites.

It's kind of hard to describe, but it's seriously good. I would just order some to try, if I were you. I get mine in 18mg, with 50/50 vg. I also get an extra shot of flavour. One word of warning, it DOES need to steep to get it just perfect. But given my 30ml bottle was steeped when I opened it 2 weeks after it was mixed, a 5ml bottle shouldn't need too long.

Just try it, you won't regret it. (Sorry if I sound over enthusiastic, but seriously I LOVE this stuff).

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I've never ordered 5ml, but I think it would only need a couple of days, so depending in how long it takes to get to you? It should be good right out of the mailbox. Try it, and if you don't like it, just give it a couple more days and try again. can anyone else shed more light on this? I'm in Australia so all my juices get 2 weeks steeping time before delivery, so I may not be the best judge.

Hopscotch (to me) tastes just like butterscotch candies, but nicer. It is a little piece of buttery heaven, but I warn you, it's addictive.

Transcribed by kangaroos and sent via smoke signals over a fire of wombat dung

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I've never ordered a 5ml bottle either. My understanding is that sample bottles don't usually need to be steeped, but this is bigger than a sample bottle.

Take the cap off the bottle, remove the little dripper and leaving the bottle open to the air, put it up somewhere away from any little hands or pets. Leave it like that for a day or two and you will speed up the steeping process by leaving it open to the air.

This works on larger bottles of freshly made juice also, only from time to time I put the cap back on and give it a good shaking.

Hope this helps.

TT

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I can't say anything about custard, other than it'll be on my next order (if I can get this doublemint gum out of my face). TT you give such wonderful, sweet advice.....

I've never ordered a 5ml bottle either. My understanding is that sample bottles don't usually need to be steeped, but this is bigger than a sample bottle.

Take the cap off the bottle, remove the little dripper and leaving the bottle open to the air, put it up somewhere away from any little hands or pets. Leave it like that for a day or two and you will speed up the steeping process by leaving it open to the air.

This works on larger bottles of freshly made juice also, only from time to time I put the cap back on and give it a good shaking.

Hope this helps.

TT

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I'm precious.

But David taught me everything I know.

TT

So, David taught you everything you know? That's not saying much for him since your wife constantly throws you out in the yard and makes you stare at the bugs and stars. :laugh:

But, I still think you're a nice guy. :)

I think I see a volleyball headed your way; watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread