Status
Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I hate to say it TT, but I think the fortunes you tell would be more acurate with the crystal marble than with that damn oldsmobile headlight....if I had known you had such an old headlight I might have grabbed one of my 2003 olds alero that I totalled.....

A crystal marble?

I'd only be able to tell itty bitty fortunes.

But ... it would be very easy to carry around ... hummm.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I hate to say it TT, but I think the fortunes you tell would be more acurate with the crystal marble than with that damn oldsmobile headlight....if I had known you had such an old headlight I might have grabbed one of my 2003 olds alero that I totalled.....

Yeah, an 1985 Oldsmobile headlight is a little slow for telling fortunes.

Hey, what did you do to your car? Did you hit it with a volleyball?

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Why weren't you able to foresee Maureen getting in the accident and warn her?

Unfortunately no, I didn't foresee this happening.

She didn't get mad at that pole until just before she hit it. It was more of an impulse sort of thing. She's what we call in the fortune telling business ... "impulsive."

TT

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

She didn't get mad at that pole until just before she hit it. It was more of an impulse sort of thing. She's what we call in the fortune telling business ... "impulsive."

TT

So, I gather that it's difficult for people in your line of work to tell fortunes for 'impulsive' people? :laugh:

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
OMG TT....that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time :) you had me ROFL....YEAbut unfortunately....it WAS an impulsive night, but I hid those damn keys before I left the house.....

TT

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
T you just wish she was calling you Sweet Heart. :)

I remember charms, as Trich said they were square and wrapped individually with a little recess or dimple in the middle..but had awesome fruit flavors. They were different like cherry, lemon, orange, grape ...etc. but I loved them as a kid. All of the flavors were very intense and fresh and a little tangy as I remember. I am also a sweet tart lover.. so I could do either or both! lol

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Have you noticed that TT hasn't responded to any of us? I hope he didn't get lost again looking for his dog.

LOL, my beautiful granddaughter, the one I don't get to see very often, is here for a few days and I've been devoting all my time to her. This young lady has me totally wrapped around her little finger.

I know we all brag on our grandchildren and I'm as guilty as anyone else. But this gal is something special and her Granddaddy couldn't be more proud. She brightens every room she walks into and constantly keeps a big smile on my old face.

Now what were we talking about here ...???

TT

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Pictures or it didn't happen......

LOL, my beautiful granddaughter, the one I don't get to see very often, is here for a few days and I've been devoting all my time to her. This young lady has me totally wrapped around her little finger.

I know we all brag on our grandchildren and I'm as guilty as anyone else. But this gal is something special and her Granddaddy couldn't be more proud. She brightens every room she walks into and constantly keeps a big smile on my old face.

TT

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

TT

Sweet Tart - Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread