maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Nope....I stole his crystal ball....

unfortunately that makes me as bad a fortune teller as he is....:facepalm:

Or not...I still think you'll be kicking yourself on the gummy bear front...

Probably... I also ordered some other small 10 ml. bottles that I've not tried yet. By the way, only TT can see into the future. :laugh:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Nope....I stole his crystal ball....

unfortunately that makes me as bad a fortune teller as he is....:facepalm:

Or not...I still think you'll be kicking yourself on the gummy bear front...

You stole his crystal ball? I think he already got a new one since he was able to figure out our mysterious new supplier associate.

I wish the mail lady would get here! I want to try the gummy bear now! I'm sure I'll be placing another this weekend.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I was thrilled with my mailman today...he brought me my replacement 14500 batteries....problem was they wouldn't fit in the mailbox because I already had a box from fsusa in there...I ordered on the 26th and I think it got here on the 27th (yesterday) although after talking to my mailman he insists that he didn't deliver it yesterday and thought it came on wednesday (the 26th)....the only thing I can think is that someone from fsusa bribed someone from star trek to beam me my niquid....I wasn't expecting it to be here until today or tuesday....

anyway....i think tt broke his new one already...or maybe his dog ate it....

You stole his crystal ball? I think he already got a new one since he was able to figure out our mysterious new supplier associate.

I wish the mail lady would get here! I want to try the gummy bear now! I'm sure I'll be placing another this weekend.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I was thrilled with my mailman today...he brought me my replacement 14500 batteries....problem was they wouldn't fit in the mailbox because I already had a box from fsusa in there...I ordered on the 26th and I think it got here on the 27th (yesterday) although after talking to my mailman he insists that he didn't deliver it yesterday and thought it came on wednesday (the 26th)....the only thing I can think is that someone from fsusa bribed someone from star trek to beam me my niquid....I wasn't expecting it to be here until today or tuesday....

anyway....i think tt broke his new one already...or maybe his dog ate it....

I bet fsusa beamed you your package; how else could you get it so fast? :)

Maybe we should buy TT a new crystal ball for Christmas!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
My mailman insisted he didn't deliver it yesterday...he was out...that means it came the day I ordered it....i think he must have been smoking something good.....

I can send tt a broken crystal ball...I mean...his back....

I bet fsusa beamed you your package; how else could you get it so fast? :)

Maybe we should buy TT a new crystal ball for Christmas!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
My mailman insisted he didn't deliver it yesterday...he was out...that means it came the day I ordered it....i think he must have been smoking something good.....

I can send tt a broken crystal ball...I mean...his back....

Either smoking something good or for sure the package was beamed or teleported.

TT has been behaving himself lately, so I think we should buy him a new crystal ball. :)

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I'm surprised....hopscotch is not too sweet but gummy bear is....hmmm.....you may want to let it steep some more and try it again....did you get that kick in the face I was talking about?

Good thinking Maureen! :)

By the way, I finally tried gummy bear. It tastes just like the real thing, but it's too sweet for me. However, hubby loves it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread