Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I did a custom creation ejuice on this nz site. Mainly wanted to figure out what flavour concentrates I will need when I start diying. Did whipped cream, double menthol and vanilla ice cream at 50/50 pg VG, 12 mg nic.

Holy moly the results were good. Its like I found my holy grail of flavours :D

Anyone else doing this sort of thing? I recommend it for newbies who know what they like, but just cant find the right combination in a pre made :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I've tried custom juices and enjoyed them, although it was already after I started DIY. I think it's a great idea though, (although, I'm not sure that vendors will disclose percentages and flavoring type, although I guess if you asked them to, they might). I know I could choose my flavors, but not necessarily overall flavoring percentage and etc. It's still a great idea for narrowing down flavoring profiles and combinations you like, though. Thanks for sharing it!

Anna

RigBick

ECF Veteran
    Mar 29, 2018
    Clearwater, Fl
    I did a custom creation ejuice on this nz site. Mainly wanted to figure out what flavour concentrates I will need when I start diying. Did whipped cream, double menthol and vanilla ice cream at 50/50 pg VG, 12 mg nic.

Holy moly the results were good. Its like I found my holy grail of flavours :D

Anyone else doing this sort of thing? I recommend it for newbies who know what they like, but just cant find the right combination in a pre made :)
    T that's a fairly New Concept for me. Paying somebody else to mix up my flavor profile. I'm sure it's pretty cool and yields results but I typically Trust my own taste buds over my mind conception of what my taste buds might enjoy. I am DIY Inge my own liquids now. Very experimental and 70% of the results have been not quite satisfying however usable. If you can tell somebody what you're looking for and receive a product with that across the counter flavor that's pretty cool. Sorry to babble but I am having a difficult time achieving that over the counter purchased taste.

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Sounds like a great idea, if it’s nit too pricey, and they tell you what brand and flavor they use. Because flavors really vary from one brand to the next. Probably would have saved me a lot of money. I bought a lot of flavors that I just could not use and in the trash they went!

• Useful
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread