The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Custom E-Cig / PV'S Grafix-Paint Jobs-Holders-Led Replacement? With Pictures

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by Robert, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    Post up Pictures of anything custom you've done.

1st My tribute to how much money I'm saving, not smoking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    The Checkered Flag Edition 75$

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SLDS181

SLDS181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2009
    Western NJ
    Are those some stickers youve cut to fit? I'm curious, got a bunch of healthy batts to improve the look of on the way in, along with some dead ones thanks to very friendly forum-goer, ripe for experimentation.

So..... your elaboration? :D

4. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    First was a Simpsons sticker- cut up

Second was a checkerd model decal- water transfer.

I am also looking for 1-2 dead 510 batteries can you spare one?, trade for some checkerd decals? pm me

5. Jennee26

Jennee26 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Robert, those look awesome. Next time I have some "dead" parts, I'll send them to ya. No need to trade anything. I just feel bad tossing the "dead" stuff when I know there are so many modders out there that could do "something" with it. I have a 901 battery that's half dead. It's decorated with nail stickers though. :p

6. dragonbone

dragonbone Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    Totally beautiful! WOW! Could you please give basic instructions, like for eg. what products you used and how to apply. Thanks!!!

7. Mingolvr

Mingolvr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Davie, FL
    My "Out on the Town" mod... :thumbs:

Just picked up some stickers from the scrap booking section at the local craft store, and stuck them on. Done. Easy mod.

Attached Files:

8. dragonbone

dragonbone Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    Fantastic!! I would of course have said, 'totally wicked' but unfortunately that's the name of a brand now!!
    What kind of glue did you use and did you paint over when done?

9. Mingolvr

Mingolvr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Davie, FL
    No glue needed. They are pre-sticky! With that style of stickers it was easy to snip parts of the stickers off that wouldn't line up neatly on the ecig. I've got enough left to do 2 or 3 more batts and attys. Gotta match EVERYTHING up..looked funny with just the batts done.

Sealing them on? I didn't bother. The whole package of stickers was less than $2 so I figure if I need to replace them, so be it. But I'm sure the old stand by clear nail polish would work.

The color didn't come out right in the pic, but the stickers are gold and match the ecig. Oh, and my boyfriend said "ANOTHER new ecig?"...lol....Fooled him!

And as for the TW comment, that would be just right..that's a Titan in the pic ;-)

10. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    Yeah the sticker I had was Montgogery Burns Holding a lot of money.

I pulled the ugly ash cap off with my teeth
    rolled sticker w/backing around bat to see where the dollars would land
    I cut the sticker the width of the battery.
    peeled and stuck, then with an exacto knife you double cut through the stick to give you a perfect seem
    I laid carpet and vinyl - you be care full double cutting -especially on a round battery
    Replace ash cap with clear rubber nub that comes on new cart for a super bright led effect...woo hoo!

----------------------

The water release decal are easy- just get em wet and slide em off..

----------------------

wow someone finally saw my pix- Thanks everyone.

11. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    That is awesome- I'm waiting for a 510 battery so I can hack it apart. PM me.

I did something with nail polish too ( functional though ) if you haven't seen it click here- *********************************************************************************************** Read through post- most agree / some don't

I think it's important

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.