Custom E-Cig / PV'S Grafix-Paint Jobs-Holders-Led Replacement? With Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Post up Pictures of anything custom you've done.

1st My tribute to how much money I'm saving, not smoking

510grafix004.jpg

510grafix001.jpg

510grafix005.jpg

Last edited:

Jennee26

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Robert, those look awesome. Next time I have some "dead" parts, I'll send them to ya. No need to trade anything. I just feel bad tossing the "dead" stuff when I know there are so many modders out there that could do "something" with it. I have a 901 battery that's half dead. It's decorated with nail stickers though. :p

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
My "Out on the Town" mod... :thumbs:

Just picked up some stickers from the scrap booking section at the local craft store, and stuck them on. Done. Easy mod.
Fantastic!! I would of course have said, 'totally wicked' but unfortunately that's the name of a brand now!!
What kind of glue did you use and did you paint over when done?

Mingolvr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Davie, FL
No glue needed. They are pre-sticky! With that style of stickers it was easy to snip parts of the stickers off that wouldn't line up neatly on the ecig. I've got enough left to do 2 or 3 more batts and attys. Gotta match EVERYTHING up..looked funny with just the batts done.

Sealing them on? I didn't bother. The whole package of stickers was less than $2 so I figure if I need to replace them, so be it. But I'm sure the old stand by clear nail polish would work.

The color didn't come out right in the pic, but the stickers are gold and match the ecig. Oh, and my boyfriend said "ANOTHER new ecig?"...lol....Fooled him!

And as for the TW comment, that would be just right..that's a Titan in the pic ;-)

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Yeah the sticker I had was Montgogery Burns Holding a lot of money.

I pulled the ugly ash cap off with my teeth
rolled sticker w/backing around bat to see where the dollars would land
I cut the sticker the width of the battery.
peeled and stuck, then with an exacto knife you double cut through the stick to give you a perfect seem
I laid carpet and vinyl - you be care full double cutting -especially on a round battery
Replace ash cap with clear rubber nub that comes on new cart for a super bright led effect...woo hoo!

----------------------

The water release decal are easy- just get em wet and slide em off..

----------------------

wow someone finally saw my pix- Thanks everyone.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Robert, those look awesome. Next time I have some "dead" parts, I'll send them to ya. No need to trade anything. I just feel bad tossing the "dead" stuff when I know there are so many modders out there that could do "something" with it. I have a 901 battery that's half dead. It's decorated with nail stickers though. :p

That is awesome- I'm waiting for a 510 battery so I can hack it apart. PM me.

I did something with nail polish too ( functional though ) if you haven't seen it click here- http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/atomizer-mods/29739-pink-dot-atomizer-alignment-mod.html Read through post- most agree / some don't

I think it's important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread