Custom firmwares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys...
I just started vaping a couple weeks ago and have been getting help on this community on my other threads.
So i have a pico 75w and it's upgradable so i was exploring and found a custom firmware called arctic fox for my mod.

I'd like to know what you guys think about custom firmwares, are they safe? I'd like to know any other comments you guys might have on this.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hey guys...
I just started vaping a couple weeks ago and have been getting help on this community on my other threads.
So i have a pico 75w and it's upgradable so i was exploring and found a custom firmware called arctic fox for my mod.

I'd like to know what you guys think about custom firmwares, are they safe? I'd like to know any other comments you guys might have on this.
There's an entire thread on the ArticFox suite... it's good. Run it on about half of my Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf mods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys...
Welcome and glad you joined.

Reactions: Cf11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread