Custom Metal Cigarette Case For Ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
I'm looking for a classic cigarette case to hold my ego and 2 of these clearomizors. Right now I have my old 510 hard case that I cut a custom piece of foam for, pictured below:
Ego Custom Case.jpg
I only have a few problems with it:
1. It doesn't keep the parts in very well. If I don't open the case carefully then I end up having to pick my battery or clearmizor up off the floor. Also it opens in my pocket a lot, really annoying. So a form fitting mold or a band or arm to keep the parts in would be ideal.
2. It only fits one clearomizor. I rarely need more than one but I'd like to have the option to carry two if I know I'm not going to be able to refill for a while.
3. It's just not very easy on the eyes. I want one that's looks classy or cool, and I know this is a tall order, but if there was a way to customize the outside with an image or symbol that would be ideal.

So, does anybody know of a website or business that can help with this? I don't mind a bigger case, in fact a little bit bigger seems necessary for the second carto, but not too much bigger.

CW1982

Jan 31, 2012
South Carolina
I got a case from E-cigarette Case, Tampon case, Custom Case, Unique Case - ArtBoxz.com - Decent case... I use a go-go and I carry 1 battery and 4 cartos. in it. Takes a while after you order it. Different sizes and a lot of graphics to choose from. I think I've read where she'll do custom graphics as long as they're in a particular format if I remember correctly.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
Check out myfreedomsmokes. It looks like they have a hard case under eGo accessories that might fit your needs.

That's the exact one I have, albeit with a different mold for holding an ego battery. That's what I'm going to get if I can't find anything better.

I got a case from E-cigarette Case, Tampon case, Custom Case, Unique Case - ArtBoxz.com - Decent case... I use a go-go and I carry 1 battery and 4 cartos. in it. Takes a while after you order it. Different sizes and a lot of graphics to choose from. I think I've read where she'll do custom graphics as long as they're in a particular format if I remember correctly.

I've taken a look at these, they're a little oddly shaped, aren't they? All the pictures make them seem pretty long. But the graphics are nice, and she'll do custom graphics. Still, I'm looking for more of a traditional cigarette case (I just think it looks classier)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Maybe a cigar carrying case?..they come in all sorts of sizes and you probably could get one long enough to hold 2 eGo's (or more) with cartomizers on them. You could also get single ones for each device..most probably wouldn't work for holding separate cartomizer/atomizers though. Maybe if you found one like a cigarette case with a lock it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread