Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well, Angie at FSUSA was incredibly helpful and attentive to make sure my order went through without problems. It was a service well beyond what I expected.

It's great to see a regal old powerhouse juice vendor from the very early days of vaping still around and still powering on.

I would like to ask, what juices do you all like from FSUSA? When did you first starting vaping them and what used to be your favourite in the old days?

Back in 2009-2011 when I first started vaping my favourites were Wyatt Earp, Colt 45, Burley, Sunrise and a few non tobaccos which I can't really remember well right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
When I was dual using, I always used their liquid. I have a few favorites, but my favorite so far (which I was lucky enough to win) was a coco-rasberry juice. I was pleased to find it was almost clear, and not overflavored and oversweetened. I like FSUSA's juices FOR that fact, and that rather than overdoing EVERY thing they just offer the option of additional flavors.

I also enjoy that they can "customize" your juice to an extent. If I want 10% DW because I am VG sensitive? No problem. If I order a high VG juice at 18 m.g., no problems. You'd be shocked how many (overflavored and oversweetened) "high end" juice makers around here won't give you more than 12 m.g. in a high VG juice, regardless of the fact that you may be standing right there, waving your vape in their face (a MTL vape, which many folks have never seen) and they just won't mix it for you.

I DIY for the most part, but next time I go buy, I will be purchasing 120 ml of that flavor. It tastes that good to me, and I'm really unable to say that about many "custom" juice brick and mortar OR online flavors. FSUSA just does the trick for me, I'm glad there's a location about 10 minutes drive from my house, LOL.

Anna

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
When I was dual using, I always used their liquid. I have a few favorites, but my favorite so far (which I was lucky enough to win) was a coco-rasberry juice. I was pleased to find it was almost clear, and not overflavored and oversweetened. I like FSUSA's juices FOR that fact, and that rather than overdoing EVERY thing they just offer the option of additional flavors.

I also enjoy that they can "customize" your juice to an extent. If I want 10% DW because I am VG sensitive? No problem. If I order a high VG juice at 18 m.g., no problems. You'd be shocked how many (overflavored and oversweetened) "high end" juice makers around here won't give you more than 12 m.g. in a high VG juice, regardless of the fact that you may be standing right there, waving your vape in their face (a MTL vape, which many folks have never seen) and they just won't mix it for you.

I DIY for the most part, but next time I go buy, I will be purchasing 120 ml of that flavor. It tastes that good to me, and I'm really unable to say that about many "custom" juice brick and mortar OR online flavors. FSUSA just does the trick for me, I'm glad there's a location about 10 minutes drive from my house, LOL.

Anna

You live in Tucson, Arizona? You lucky girl you lol! I haven't done the math but I think I am roughly 15,000 km from the nearest brick and mortar FSUSA store ha ha

My desire to return to FSUSA, (apart from nostalgia) is my need for higher Nic high PG juices. I want to use the juices for a tonne of old cartomizers I have which are perfect for MTL on work days where I need to keep my vaping more portable and stealthier. I am also going to use them in MTL setups like the Berserker. Other than Nic salts, I'm finding it hard to pinpoint a good vendor that still does high PG liquids that have enough flavor to work well at lower wattages. Most juice vendors tailor their juices to shine at higher wattages nowadays.

Reactions: stols001

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well if I ever get to the USA I will definitely visit Arizona and find a FSUSA brick and mortar to see with my own eyes the e-juice company that gave me my most initial and formative fond memories of vaping.

I hear its a bit of a dangerous place though. It is the wild west out there! It's no wonder FSUSA called one of their juices Wyatt Earp. I am sure his spirit is still out there in Arizona somewhere.

Some websites say it is the USA's 6th most dangerous city and shootings take place regularly WTF! But to be honest, I think it's the fast food and massive chain restaurants that kill more people than guns in the southern USA.

I will be sure to watch out for rattlesnakes, bald eagles, cactuses, sheer ravines and cliffs, Walmart shoppers and fast food junk food restaurants with MASSIVE heart attack burgers lol

If I need a lawyer I Better Call Saul while in Arizona!

That Hilton looks nice underneath the escarpment. Maybe I will stay there!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hehe, good luck. There are literally shootings very often. Tucson to Phx corridor well there are like 5 native tribes, the one I worked for was pretty gun happy. I got to see lots of bullet holes in houses. The homeless population is very high, plus it's a border town. Border towns are inherently dangerous IMO.

IDK that doesn't bug me so much, I've successfully avoided being shot. In our subdivision there is NO crime though, we're all either armed or criminals... But you don't rob your own backyard, LOL.

It's different than the urban decay of say, Baltimore, but it is one of the less safe towns. As a tourist, you'd probably be fine. It's dangerous, but you'd have to seek it out. Unless you go searching its dangerous byways, there are a LOT of fun things to visit. I've lived here over 10 years, so I have visited them all several times, and some of them are still fun, and etc.

Anna

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Well, Angie at FSUSA was incredibly helpful and attentive to make sure my order went through without problems. It was a service well beyond what I expected.

It's great to see a regal old powerhouse juice vendor from the very early days of vaping still around and still powering on.

I would like to ask, what juices do you all like from FSUSA? When did you first starting vaping them and what used to be your favourite in the old days?

Back in 2009-2011 when I first started vaping my favourites were Wyatt Earp, Colt 45, Burley, Sunrise and a few non tobaccos which I can't really remember well right now.

Thank you! glad to help!

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com

Anna
Thanks for the kind words Stols!

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Well if I ever get to the USA I will definitely visit Arizona and find a FSUSA brick and mortar to see with my own eyes the e-juice company that gave me my most initial and formative fond memories of vaping.

I hear its a bit of a dangerous place though. It is the wild west out there! It's no wonder FSUSA called one of their juices Wyatt Earp. I am sure his spirit is still out there in Arizona somewhere.

Some websites say it is the USA's 6th most dangerous city and shootings take place regularly ...! But to be honest, I think it's the fast food and massive chain restaurants that kill more people than guns in the southern USA.

I will be sure to watch out for rattlesnakes, bald eagles, cactuses, sheer ravines and cliffs, Walmart shoppers and fast food junk food restaurants with MASSIVE heart attack burgers lol

If I need a lawyer I Better Call Saul while in Arizona!

That Hilton looks nice underneath the escarpment. Maybe I will stay there!
LOL! don't forget to watch out for mountain lions, bears, bobcats, Gila monsters, and GHOSTS!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've seen a jaguarondi! No one wanted to believe me, but yes, I have seen one up close. They're so rare, they're almost never seen around here. Mountain climbing, don't forget the mountain climbing if you visit. Also, don't forget your phone, and make sure your nearest fire department line is handy.

Yes, there are MANY things to enjoy in Tucson, including the largest Day of the Dead parade ever!

I think I've done most Tucson tourist things, but I am repeating them with the kiddo, he's leaving in a few months. LOL.

Anna

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hehe, good luck. There are literally shootings very often. Tucson to Phx corridor well there are like 5 native tribes, the one I worked for was pretty gun happy. I got to see lots of bullet holes in houses. The homeless population is very high, plus it's a border town. Border towns are inherently dangerous IMO.

IDK that doesn't bug me so much, I've successfully avoided being shot. In our subdivision there is NO crime though, we're all either armed or criminals... But you don't rob your own backyard, LOL.

It's different than the urban decay of say, Baltimore, but it is one of the less safe towns. As a tourist, you'd probably be fine. It's dangerous, but you'd have to seek it out. Unless you go searching its dangerous byways, there are a LOT of fun things to visit. I've lived here over 10 years, so I have visited them all several times, and some of them are still fun, and etc.

Anna

Bullet holes and successfully avoided being shot! Are you living in the USA 2018 or the wild frontier in 1888? Incredible that a first world country can still be like this in the modern age.

Sounds like the old west! I would like to see the O K Corral.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
LOL! don't forget to watch out for mountain lions, bears, bobcats, Gila monsters, and GHOSTS!

Gila Monsters and ghosts! Now I really want to go.

I thought Australia was dangerous with its taipans, box jellyfish, red back and funnel wen spiders and boxing kangaroos but it sounds rather tame compared to your gun rotting, trigger happy state with cliffs and ravines and Gila monsters lol

Is Westworld filmed there?!

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Gila Monsters and ghosts! Now I really want to go.

I thought Australia was dangerous with its taipans, box jellyfish, red back and funnel wen spiders and boxing kangaroos but it sounds rather tame compared to your gun rotting, trigger happy state with cliffs and ravines and Gila monsters lol

Is Westworld filmed there?!

I am still quite certain that Australia has more dangerous creatures! Taipans and Box Jellies make our rattlesnakes look harmless!
We do have a large supply of black widow spiders, Tarantulas- that just look scary and other venomous snakes though. We also have jumping Cactus, the myths surrounding them are more intriguing than the truth however.
LOL, you should go to a little town called Bisbee, it is a step back in time as soon as you leave the tunnel that leads you in!(from one direction)
hwy80tunnel.JPG

it is said to be one of the most haunted places in Arizona, you will find some true Wild West History still alive and well! Much less of a staged display than Tombstone.
I was trying to find a video I had taken to share with you, one of my Gila monster visitor that I was feeding eggs to! I will keep looking and share when i find it!
gila-monster-eyes.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Bisbee's okay Just don't go to Paige, AZ. It's near the grand canyon, and fun history fact, it was originally gifted to the Natives, but they returned it to the US government saying, "We don't want it, thanks." LOL, or something of the sort.

It's not tragically dangerous or interesting, it's just... passive-aggressive and deeply, deeply boring.

Anna

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I am still quite certain that Australia has more dangerous creatures! Taipans and Box Jellies make our rattlesnakes look harmless!
We do have a large supply of black widow spiders, Tarantulas- that just look scary and other venomous snakes though. We also have jumping Cactus, the myths surrounding them are more intriguing than the truth however.
LOL, you should go to a little town called Bisbee, it is a step back in time as soon as you leave the tunnel that leads you in!(from one direction)
hwy80tunnel.JPG

it is said to be one of the most haunted places in Arizona, you will find some true Wild West History still alive and well! Much less of a staged display than Tombstone.
I was trying to find a video I had taken to share with you, one of my Gila monster visitor that I was feeding eggs to! I will keep looking and share when i find it!
gila-monster-eyes.jpg

Sounds fascinating!

I heard that FreedomsmokeUSA run Wild West vaping tours so I will book one when I come lol

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Sounds fascinating!

I heard that FreedomsmokeUSA run Wild West vaping tours so I will book one when I come lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Hahahaha, I would be happy to take you on a tour, not sure about FSUSA wild west vaping tour, but I was inspired by your interest and have been working on a virtual tour for social media. I will be going to each of the lounges, posting pictures and stuff as I go! so thanks for the inspiration!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Well I will be sure to check out this virtual tour then!

What about a YouTube video where you put together a collage of the different attractions in Arizona as a kind of a vapers blog of the region with an emphasis on FSUSA products.

If you guys fund my airfare I would be glad to do it for you.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread