Customer Service is the Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
First of all let me say that Vapor Bombs service has always been great. I usually receive my orders withint two to three days max and I also love their juice.
Todays customer service just had to be noted. About a week ago I received and order and did not check it thoroughly and went I went to use it today noted that I recieved a bottle of liquid other than what I had ordered. I sent a contact request on their site and within minutes received a reply that they were sending the correct juice. This really is amazing. I can't imagine a better supplier to deal with.

Synonymous

Jul 19, 2010
Indiana
I messed up my first order. I ordered 80%VG and 20%PG and wanted it the other way around. I emailed them asking if they could change it. It was my mistake and I told them in my message that if they didn't get the request in time...no biggie. I'm new to all of this and figured what the heck. While I didn't get a message back, my order came in a couple of days and was corrected per my request. A hand written note on the receipt said they got my email just in time.

My order came with a free sample of Mountain Mist (Dew). WOW! It's going to be one of my favs. Very refreshing! I ordered some of the Hypnotic Mist and it's super great too. A relaxing vape.

They made a loyal customer with me. Great service and flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread