Customer service issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpgtd

Apr 10, 2011
milwaukee, wi
I have been a customer of GV for a while and in this time I was well taken care of. I understand they can not handle every issue the same but From my recent encounter I may still order from them but not as large as I was. I had sent a member a pm asking about a few things about a product. I wanted a Ego Elegant battery not the whole kit. I had received one response with a question and when I responded with an answer I got nothing in return. I have found the product I was looking for else were "not saying were or price". I have no intention of discouraging customer from shopping here they were great to me but it only takes one time to turn customers off.

vpgtd

Apr 10, 2011
milwaukee, wi
in case nobody else has noticed yet the pm system is a little twitchy. I've had the same thing happen with other members. and by the way that would be cool to get just a single elegente, just saying.

I was not able to find just the elegente battery but it did find a small kit at a good price. Like I said I will not disclose the information as I am do not intend to move customer from a good supplier.

edit: I did notify GV about the kit and location of what I got so us that do not want a Full start me up kit can get some new gear. I did get one battery and two cartos with it though.

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The ego+ elegante is not in a startmeup configuration. The startmeup configs are complete solutions with juice and cartridges or cartos and priced at a special price.

The ego+ elegantes we have are in simple battery kits that include two batteries, two cones, a usb charger cord and a usb charger as well as five fluxomizers.

We'll see about possibly getting the batteries only on our next order if someone wants to buy them as spares.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
say dan on great fear of being taken the wrong way I know for me and prolly many other people with a very limited budget that wonderful looking ego elegante you carry is not just a 'simple' kit and is priced such that I could never be able to afford one. To me a 'simple' kit would just be one battery / cone setup, maybe a charge cord, and a couple of cartos or less... something like the spare epower kit. If not for that I wouldn't have been able to get one of those at all.
For someone who dosent have much yet or to give somebody as a gift its a great setup but some of us it is simply not financially feasible. My wife got upset last time I spent twenty bucks on cartos (when i reminded her how much I didnt spend on cigarettes this month she cooled out a bit though lol)
Really you guys are doing a super gob and have some great stuff keep it coming!
:vapor:

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
I have to say, with my experience buying egos, the kits average on a 650mah was a good $60-$70. I do not have the money either,,,but, I saw a very affordable 1050 ego battery, that is sturdy with some extras added for $75. To me, that is a great price for these ego's. I have been using them for over a month now,,,,and the Elegant compared to the other crap ego (joye brand) well, the Elegant blows any other ego I had away. the Elegant kit is priced at a lower price then what I would see elsewhere for the mah and quality.
this from someone who is using the product and has used other Ego products. I never thought I would buy another ego again, but I am glad I got this ego.
So on price for this kit,,,it is very fair :vapor:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Simple was relative to the discussion at hand, i.e by the OP that the ego+ was a StartMeUp kit. But sorry for the confusion.

I'll definitely be speaking with our suppliers about obtaining these as spare batteries with their recommended chargers. They may or may not be amenable to that, we'll see.

They are our most expensive kit but, as Amy pointed out, they are well within the range of an upper end eGo, which they are that plus plus plus...and I'd argue, value-priced. Many vanilla eGo kits run around 65-70 easily and with ours you get something clearly better with five FLüXomizers to beat.

say dan on great fear of being taken the wrong way I know for me and prolly many other people with a very limited budget that wonderful looking ego elegante you carry is not just a 'simple' kit and is priced such that I could never be able to afford one. To me a 'simple' kit would just be one battery / cone setup, maybe a charge cord, and a couple of cartos or less... something like the spare epower kit. If not for that I wouldn't have been able to get one of those at all.
For someone who dosent have much yet or to give somebody as a gift its a great setup but some of us it is simply not financially feasible. My wife got upset last time I spent twenty bucks on cartos (when i reminded her how much I didnt spend on cigarettes this month she cooled out a bit though lol)
Really you guys are doing a super gob and have some great stuff keep it coming!
:vapor:

I have to say, with my experience buying egos, the kits average on a 650mah was a good $60-$70. I do not have the money either,,,but, I saw a very affordable 1050 ego battery, that is sturdy with some extras added for $75. To me, that is a great price for these ego's. I have been using them for over a month now,,,,and the Elegant compared to the other crap ego (joye brand) well, the Elegant blows any other ego I had away. the Elegant kit is priced at a lower price then what I would see elsewhere for the mah and quality.
this from someone who is using the product and has used other Ego products. I never thought I would buy another ego again, but I am glad I got this ego.
So on price for this kit,,,it is very fair :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread