Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perfectly okay! If only my fingers moved faster! :)

No worries, Cookie. I just got a reply. The battery seems to be working just fine. I was just a little curious why it was doing what it was doing. I can be a little impatient sometimes, so sorry for not giving you a little more time to answer.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Generally they are awesome, but every once in a blue moon, it make take them a few hours to get back to you. It's still better than just about any other company out there since most of them take 24-48 hours on average to get back to you.

The nice thing about smokeless image is that you can also call them. I have never been on hold for more than a minute or two.

Don't give up on them yet. I'm sure they are growing by leaps and bounds considering they are the most recommended "mini" in ECf. I have personally sent them about 20 new customers

JoeM86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Tacoma, Washington, USA
Figured this would be a good thread to post this...

I just wanted to add, I have never in my life experienced customer service anything like SI's. I honestly don't even want to go into details. My wife and I have ordered a number of SI products and love them, just had one bad battery. Well SI fixed it 10 times over, and quickly. If they treat everybody like they did random ol me, you will NOT be disappointed doing business with them.

Thanks SI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread