Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
I know I've read this many times here but this is one more vote to, if nothing else, let other noobs like myself know that Smokeless Image has fantastic customer service. I put in a large order and one item didn't function as it should have. After e-mailing with Heather, the next day a new one was in the mail to me no questions asked. Can't ask for more than that. I'm more than happy with their products.

I also posted this in the General Forum for everyone but felt it should also be said here in the SI Forum.

Thanks for listening.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
The only problem I ever had was back when I first started vaping. I had ordered a manual battery and they sent an auto. I was willing to just take a $1 credit on my next order (the price difference) instead of going thru the hassle of sending it back. But they just sent me what I originally ordered and told me to keep the auto.

Before that, I had been looking around at other sites and building shopping carts and thinking about what to buy from where. This won me over. From that moment on, except for a free ego I won and juices, I have been a die hard SI fan and customer.

No matter where I shop (or work) customer service is THE most important thing to me. Even if the prices were higher, if the service is good that's where I'm spending my money. It's worth it.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Couldn't agree with you more. Good CS is a priority even if it means a few bucks more. You'll save in the end. I like to support company's that will support me. Kind of why I like to buy from LL Bean. Don't like everything they have but do buy from them. If there is a problem they have you covered. Again, great CS.

They did not want the unit back. I thought it would end up costing me a few to get it back to them but nope. So far my whole setup is from SI. I'm not into too rad of a device, I just want a good vape and I can get that from their equipment. I think I'm going to try their new spinner battery but I don't think I need more than they offer.

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
.... So far my whole setup is from SI. I'm not into too rad of a device said:
Yup, me too. All my HW is from SI, and as luck would have it, they added the spinner to their inventory, just as I was ready to move in that direction... I got mine last night and loved it. I'm gonna be a PITA and just keep bugging them to add more goodies. :D No interest in buying from anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread