Customers' Comments...please post yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I posted my comment in the wrong thread (sorta), link here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...id-take-you-get-your-order-3.html#post9369491 Keep up the good work, you were one of my first vendors. I'm digging the genuine kanger protank & iclear30 and eGos. I can't comment on customer service because well, I never spoke to them in all these months of ordering. Just silently placed orders, never had a problem with an order or item, and kept going back for more. I was that guy who writes in the "additional comments" order form: Keep up the great work! Hell, I didn't even think of checking to see if VA was active on ecf until recently. So Rick, you get two thumbs up from your friend in amish country, RedhatPat.

edit: maybe one suggestion, toss me some extra business cards in my orders so I can carry a few around with me in the event I come across a situation where I can throw you the business.

Last edited:

jonyang

Apr 10, 2012
minnesota
I think you guys sent me the wrong vamo.. I ordered a ss and this one seems to be chrome plated.. It came chipped on the top.. And the bottom cap is not ss.. Not sure if it's suppose to be like that or not.. My order number is va-12343

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20130502_153945.jpg
    IMG_20130502_153945.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 26

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
Vapor Alley goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to customer service. Had several email chats with Rick before i placed an order, but somethings had changed and what i ordered wasn't in stock at the moment that was included in the rest of my order. Rick called me and he shipped me what i ordered that was in stock, and the batteries i ordered which weren't in stock with this order, will be shipped as soon as they get in. But when my package came i opened it up to find he through in a used battery to get me by till the new ones come in. Now thats customer service. Thanks Rick and the rest of the staff there. Another loyal customer here......

Mrs. G

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I placed my first order a few days ago and the process was super easy as was navigating the site. The next morning I received a call from Rick regarding an item I had ordered. I have never had that kind of personal customer service from an online vendor of any merchandise. That kind of service is more than enough for me to keep coming back. First impressions are huge and Vapor Alley has made a fantastic impression. I don't expect phone calls every time I order, don't worry lol. I just needed to let you know how impressed I was. Thank you for really and truly knowing what customer service means.
Sharon

Wolfie419914

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
United States
I have been ordering all of my tanks and supplies from Rick at Vapor Alley for about 15 months now. Rick is the best, my orders are always sent out right away and the quality is outstanding. If ever there was a problem Rick always stands behind his merchandise and returns are fast and hassle free. Thanks Rick keep up the good work.

PatTheThird

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Lexington Park, Maryland, USA
My experience with VaporAlley has been all +. My family and I rode 2 hours to Easton to visit a real vape store. All that is available in our area is a tobacco store with a few mods and juices. I called a few times before coming up to ask about stock and some other rookie questions and the staff was very patient.
We hung out in the store for about 2 hours tasting juice and fondling mods and atomizers I couldn't afford. The guys were happy to let me check out the merch and play with their premium toys.
I am impressed with VaporAlley and have recommended it to a lot of people. Keep it up!

I have been buying from Vapor Alley for about 16 months and ALWAYS has great prices and superfast service. In the one instance that the product showed in stock but was not I got a call from Rick himself. Not an e-mail saying they did not have it an actual phone call for a $10 item. So the one time the site made an error I went from a happy customer to a customer that STARTS with VA to see if they have what I am looking for first instead of just looking there if I can't find it. I am a sucker for a good trustable merchant. ANY issues that I have with any vape gear I buy from VA has been handled in the same lightning fast and dependable manner never having to ask more than once for anything. No lip service just fast and reasonable. Rick is not one to send long detailed messages they are to the point, they offer a solution and he does what he says he will do when he says he will do it. We need to support people and small business owners like Rick. I sure has hell do not want my favorite shops online to turn into Fasttech. I should have posted a reply on this thread a long time ago about VA but never late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread