Customs and Taxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZIO

Jan 18, 2012
COSTA RICA
I would like to buy some items in Health Cabin and send them to an address in the United States. Are those items going to be charged with some kind of tax? Would I have to go to customs to get the items or will they be directly delivered in my address? I just wanto to buy in the website and receive the items in the specific address I give. Exactly as with other vendors in the US. IS that possible? Please tell your experiences with this vendor.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I would like to buy some items in Health Cabin and send them to an address in the United States. Are those items going to be charged with some kind of tax? Would I have to go to customs to get the items or will they be directly delivered in my address? I just wanto to buy in the website and receive the items in the specific address I give. Exactly as with other vendors in the US. IS that possible? Please tell your experiences with this vendor.

Thank you for your asking.

Normally small orders have no taxes in your country. If you place a big order and want to avoid tax, please leave a note about your requirement, we will label your order at small price.

we can ship orders via EMS, UPS, DHL or China airmail.

If you choose EMS, UPS or DHL, your order will be delivered in your address. If you choose china airmail, I have no idea whether it will be delivered in your address.

If you want to know more details about shipping and customs, please click help desk and submit a ticket. our customer service guy will reply to you asap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread