Status
Not open for further replies.

big-fish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Portland
Dear HC customers/customers-to-be,

HealthCabin is one of my preferred supplier and I would like to take this chance to make a couple of suggestions which I believe will make my shopping experience with HC better.

• Links to items on previous order page (see example pic below below) - make it possible to have a link to the item from the previous order page, so customers can select the same items they had previously bought without hassle.
    pE6QC.jpg
  • After adding an item to cart, do not go straight to the shopping cart page. Instead, just have a notification bar to show that item has been added so customer do not have to either navigate to previous page.
  • On juice selection page, have a button to show all available flavors - this will allow the customer to see all the available flavors of a certain type (e.g. [VG] 0mg HC E-juice/E-liquid(Flavoring Essence Doubled) on a single page instead of 3 pages.
  • Reward points - give reward points to customers who leave feedback on the items they bought, this will encourage vapers to share information for the better of everyone. (HC has to make sure customers can only leave feedback for items they bought to prevent abuse)
  • Last but not least, please please please try to stock up :2cool: I have so many stuff to buy but it appears that stocking is an issue.

I'm rather new to the vaping scene, but have been reading intensively on ECF and various other vaping forums. Just my 2cents worth of suggestions, feel free to add your comments or other suggestions but please don't flame me if you don't agree. :thumbs:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Dear HC customers/customers-to-be,

HealthCabin is one of my preferred supplier and I would like to take this chance to make a couple of suggestions which I believe will make my shopping experience with HC better.

• Links to items on previous order page (see example pic below below) - make it possible to have a link to the item from the previous order page, so customers can select the same items they had previously bought without hassle.
    pE6QC.jpg
  • After adding an item to cart, do not go straight to the shopping cart page. Instead, just have a notification bar to show that item has been added so customer do not have to either navigate to previous page.
  • On juice selection page, have a button to show all available flavors - this will allow the customer to see all the available flavors of a certain type (e.g. [VG] 0mg HC E-juice/E-liquid(Flavoring Essence Doubled) on a single page instead of 3 pages.
  • Reward points - give reward points to customers who leave feedback on the items they bought, this will encourage vapers to share information for the better of everyone. (HC has to make sure customers can only leave feedback for items they bought to prevent abuse)
  • Last but not least, please please please try to stock up :2cool: I have so many stuff to buy but it appears that stocking is an issue.

I'm rather new to the vaping scene, but have been reading intensively on ECF and various other vaping forums. Just my 2cents worth of suggestions, feel free to add your comments or other suggestions but please don't flame me if you don't agree. :thumbs:

Thank you very much for your detailed suggestion. it helps a lot.

I will discuss your suggestion with our webmaster and see whether it is possible to get them work technically. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread