EU Customs Stop All Ecigs To UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
I hope this member can clarify the details as to who has told them this, as I have just ordered from Ruyandirect and Bestecig and none of them said my order wouldn't arrive to the UK.

The E-Vapes are not currently banned or outlawed in the UK so legaly customs don't have a leg to stand on.

Does anyone know what these packages are usually declared as when sent from the above two companies?

Jim.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
I think this is rubbish Bob to be honest. If it were true, he would have put a lot more information up as to the details, its probably a stunt for people to buy his 901's that he currently has 20+ stock on Ebay.

Sort of, oh I wont buy from abroad so ill order them from UK.

Saying that he is doing the 901 for £14.99 + £4.99 shipping with 10 carts, dont think you can do better than that price anywhere in the UK.

BigJim

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2008
Chichester, UK
Bob, Im collecting up some rocks and COPYRIGHTDMCA now for the stoning!
Im gonna chuck small ones first then move onto the shot put size ones lol!

Anyway, back being serious.... HK wont ship em, but for the UK to check all packages even ones labeled USB Cable hehe, would take them forever.

I think my earlier post was accurate, scare mongering to increase sales.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Nothing (new) to worry about. I'm more concerned about ParcelForce gouging a 'release' fee outta me than Customs and Excise stopping every shipment. Simply put customs don't have the manpower to check every parcel. There's always a chance that your parcel will be the token seizure (sounds like a lottery in a cardiac ward, eh?) but that was the same six months ago. The big carriers, however, can make money out of holding our stuff for ransom. I was told 'pay up or we send it back' - not in those words of course. Had me spitting nails...

Emp

PeteMcArthur

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2008
Scotland
Emperor, was it a big shipment? What did they label the package as? How did they know how much to make you pay up, ive got $88 worth ems en route from bestecig, do you think it will make it?

I saved about £85 all in from ordering from china, hope it makes it!!!

All my shipments from Bestecig got through without a charge. The wrap it in a ton of bubblewrap and write $5 as the value....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread