Status
Not open for further replies.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Stopped by my local B&M this weekend and was introduced to this Cutie. C4.jpg

At first I was a bit skeptical, as I was using CE4's, which were ok. T3's which leaked and gurgled, a Vivi Nova which leaked like a $0.02 oh wait..inappropriate.

Anyway I decided to give replaceable clearo's another shot and....this Cutie Rocks! Its basically a mini Vivi Nova, only not a mini vivi nova. Its called a "Cutie" made by "Jessy" both of which are embossed on the bottom chrome part of it.

The flavor is amazing out of this thing, and its even easier to fill than the CE4's I have, no more worrying about getting juice down the center hole, unless I really try. But again the flavor is what surprised me the most, even compared to the carto-tanks i've been using lately.

I have not been able to find these online, so Im planning on going back to my B&M (VapeNY) to pick up a few more + replacement heads.

Have any of you seen these online?

C1.jpg C2.jpg C6.jpg

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
No, but it looks like a mini ViVi Nova. Probably someone just added a Cutie logo?

On the other hand, the drip tip is different... Hmmm...

It is different, ive checked lol. It comes with the metal drip tip pictured.

Nice clearomizer bro! how is the performance and the vapor production on one of this?

It is great. Flavor is amazing compared to CE4's, T3's and carto-tanks. Im seeing more vapor from the same juice I was using in my other setups. The throat hit is slightly less than the DCT I have.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Ok now I can compare it to a newer device. Just got my Pro-Tank today and have been vaping it all day. I can honestly say that this Cutie clearomiser vapes the same, if not better than this Pro-Tank. Im getting a bit more flavor from the Cutie than the Pro.

Also, its a tighter draw than the Pro-Tank.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
I just figured out how to easily fix the draw on the protank, I just place the tank in my palm, and fire my eGo with my middle finger. My hand pretty much closes in the amount of air the tank draws in. Works :).

Not sure where they got them from, its not even available on their website yet. I will ask and post back on my next visit. That is unless i purchase their remaining supply :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I just figured out how to easily fix the draw on the protank, I just place the tank in my palm, and fire my eGo with my middle finger. My hand pretty much closes in the amount of air the tank draws in. Works :).

Not sure where they got them from, its not even available on their website yet. I will ask and post back on my next visit. That is unless i purchase their remaining supply :)

They have a website? :D

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
So did I. Manhattan. Chelsea. Still miss it.

But I paid less for a glass Kanger ProTank with an extra coil and a beauty ring.

Considering I currently live in NY, lol, and the price for a pack of my brand is $12.00....thats a little over a days worth of analogs for me well spent on something that I think will last me a few weeks if not more before needing to change the head.

Worth it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Considering I currently live in NY, lol, and the price for a pack of my brand is $12.00....thats a little over a days worth of analogs for me well spent on something that I think will last me a few weeks if not more before needing to change the head.

Worth it.

Cigs are 12 bucks for a pack in NY???? :shock: They are $6-7 here--for the premium brands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread