Cutting down my intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Missouri
Evening all-

I am in the process of cutting down my intake of nic...but I do love my vape. My question is pretty easy for those that have Tasty vape liquid.

Can I use the doublers (which I trust are just flavoring) and get the same level of vape? Does the actual nicotine bottle actually add anything different other than nicotine that the doublers don't have have?

Ultimately, I want to be at 0mg. So, new atty, new tank (TW) and doubler should put me at 0 correct? Another motivating factor is I have a physical coming up and I don't need a higher BP or any residual nic hanging around by general principal. I figure with that coming up, no time like the present.

Thoughts ?

Bman.

Bman.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Missouri
Thanks - yeah. I started at 12....went up to 18...then maybe a little higher as I was mixing my batches. Since then I have gone back down to 12 and recently maybe even a little lower.

I found my answer on doublers ... TV FAQ:

Well, essentially, it is just a name. Some think this implies the amount of flavoring is doubled. No. A Doubler is a 4 ounce bottle of ZERO NICOTINE vaping fluid. While it can be used directly from the bottle as a zero nicotine alternative to nicotine liquids, the primary function is a large bottle of flavored liquid, to mix down high nicotine liquid, without suffering any flavor loss as you might with just diluting with PG or VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread